What does everyone do for a living?

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
I find it hilarious that you're the only one that felt it necessary to include their salary in 6 pages of responses lol. Are we supposed to be impressed by that number lol? You really wanna play that game? There's a girl that sells her farts, and she makes $200k/year. By the grace of God I make more than her, but still, she didn't have to endure the trauma of law school.

See why listing salaries is silly?
I agree with your comment. It’s like your bragging how much you make.

let me tell you, there is always someone who makes more then you. Plus, maybe you need some humble pie my friend.

siggy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A couple
I find it hilarious that you're the only one that felt it necessary to include their salary in 6 pages of responses lol. Are we supposed to be impressed by that number lol? You really wanna play that game? There's a girl that sells her farts, and she makes $200k/year. By the grace of God I make more than her, but still, she didn't have to endure the trauma of law school.

See why listing salaries is silly?
I mean…the irony of your post. Kettle? Pot? I’ll let you choose…

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
let me tell u one night me and my chick were at a club late and we stopped at tacobell with a few friends and we were in the drive thru line for like 20mins without moving and im like yo wtf, i look and walk over a dude asleep at order window

2017370ZBlack

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 370Z 6MT & 2015 Xterra Pro-4X
I agree with your comment. It’s like your bragging how much you make.

let me tell you, there is always someone who makes more then you. Plus, maybe you need some humble pie my friend.
You don't think I know that?
Be careful out there. You have driven on some roads I've designed.