First Name
gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
bmw5
Occupation
worker
freelance and IT sphere. I started to promote info about traveling to different cities in my country. But for making it I needed to have good website so I used travel software development help and now have good website which provide info for travelers like hotels, transport and other reccomendations.

Last edited:

Zupra88

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z, 2022 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Nursing Home Administrator
I run a nursing home and am getting ready to test for my real estate license for a side hustle.

ZDreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
CNC machinist in the military aerospace industry.

If it's military and it's flying, I probably made a part/tool for it. Just four days ago we shipped out a bunch of F35 stuff out.
I don't have a career, per se, just a good job. I would love to be an airplane mechanic. I think they're like the top echelon of all mechanics.

GOTTHEFUZZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Kia K5, 2021Kia forte GT, 2012 Mustang 5.0
Occupation
CNC machinist in the military Aerospace industry
I don't have a career, per se, just a good job. I would love to be an airplane mechanic. I think they're like the top echelon of all mechanics.
A good good friend of mine is an airline mechanic, makes great money, but works a TON, he has a side a business in importing cars from Japan so he's constantly using the free flights to get back and fourth from Japan.

Its seriously super epic, if I wasn't doing what I'm doing now, I would have either enlisted in the Navy or became a airline mechanic.

Ballast Scorcher

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 300zx z32 Mitsubishi Triton MR
Occupation
Locomotive Driver
Cool thread.

I'm a Locomotive driver flying in and out of the Pilbara (very rich iron ore deposits in Australia) I drive the longest trains in the southern hemisphere (and possibly the northern aswell) at 3km long.

Pretty full on occupation and lifestyle with flying into and out of site for half a month at a time, but I enjoy it.

Good to read others experiences aswell đź‘Ť