Sponsored

Ohlins Coilover Setup

OP
OP
FSUZ33

FSUZ33

Well-Known Member
First Name
Chad
Joined
Feb 23, 2025
Threads
44
Messages
1,529
Reaction score
1,928
Location
Tallahassee, FL
Car(s)
‘24 Z NISMO
I took measurements of the loaded spring lengths before I started pulling them apart. That, compared to the unloaded spring lengths would get you a 'Sakebomb' preload measurement, however that may change based on spring rate...idk Also, I don't know IF millimeter precision is important. Generally, 5mm from tight is considered perfectly fine.

What's the thread pitch of the front upper top plate bolts? Guess I should replace those now. I assume that OEM plate should stay there.
 
Last edited:

RSS

Active Member
First Name
Scott
Joined
May 23, 2025
Threads
0
Messages
28
Reaction score
12
Location
Indy
Car(s)
‘24 Z
1.25 is the thread pitch you want. I went with 35mm.

I remember you saying you measured everything out, I hope they get back to me quicker Then not on this. I want to finish up under the car with all but the end links. I will do those once stance is set and aligned. interior sometime next week.
 
OP
OP
FSUZ33

FSUZ33

Well-Known Member
First Name
Chad
Joined
Feb 23, 2025
Threads
44
Messages
1,529
Reaction score
1,928
Location
Tallahassee, FL
Car(s)
‘24 Z NISMO
M6 or M8?...or M10? Not looking at them but they can't be M6.
I did ONLY ask for the pitch...my bad.
 
 






Top