Sponsored

Search results

  1. Ohlins Coilover Setup

    That’s absolutely right, and I was aware of it. So just checked to make sure everything is torqued correctly. Other than that I’m ok with everything.
  2. Ohlins Coilover Setup

    Yes I’m still adjusting the firmness to try to find out a good setting for daily and track. The reason I was concerning is that I’m getting some clubk noise on rear struts when going over some bumps or holes on road. So yea gonna need to take some time to find out.
  3. Ohlins Coilover Setup

    I wouldn’t say it’s bouncy, but pretty firm. Just wanted to describe the outcome when the suspension get more stiffness. The height is 5 3/4” front and 6 1/4” rear. And only the coilover and Nismo(same as SPL) upper front control arm.
  4. Ohlins Coilover Setup

    I'm having the Sakebomb FPSpec, True rear. And the spring rate is 16/13k.
  5. Ohlins Coilover Setup

    I think they just used some rubber grommets. It makes the appearance refined in my opinion. The problem now is that bumpy car make the foam inserts in rear trunk jumping around:(
  6. Ohlins Coilover Setup

    Just got mine installed, haven’t driven it for long. But the shop did a pretty good job managing the knob here.
  7. BBS LM on Z Nismo

    Was out of the country for over a month so I didn't do any reply sorry about that. So I used a website https://www.willtheyfit.com/ to calculate the fitment. The 19 and 20 should have a very small difference on the offset if you have plan to make bigger camber angle, but still it won't be big...
  8. Ohlins Coilover Setup

    It’s a very clean graph! Surely to say as long as it’s long enough, the length is pretty flexible since you can put a cover around that hole drilled.
  9. Ohlins Coilover Setup

    I see, thanks for the data. And I just realized that one of the employees from sakebomb has a Z installed with the kit. I should also check with them to see if they did something similar too.
  10. Ohlins Coilover Setup

    Great info! The one that @VR30Infection posted is what I wanted! So it looks like I need the extention to do that. Are you looking to make the knobs sit at the same place which is the top of the plastic panel of the strut, or some other place? If it’s the first one please tell me the length you...
  11. Ohlins Coilover Setup

    I just ordered the coilover kit a week ago and haven’t ordered the adjusters yet. I’m still thinking if I should get the remote adjusters because I don’t know if I actually need it or not. It seems the knob still pokes out without the remote adjusters and need to drill a hole on the plastic...
  12. Ohlins Coilover Setup

    How is the rear going to work with the extension cable? I ordered the same kit from sakebomb but don’t know how do the cable work or where will the final knob be located. Still thinking if I should get the extention for rear now.
  13. NISMO Z CARBO TECH BRAKE PADS now available to order on their website.

    Well just asked for a confirmation. Pads are correct, which I think is reasonable. And rotors are actually in pairs. In that case the prices are alright.
  14. NISMO Z CARBO TECH BRAKE PADS now available to order on their website.

    How was your experience shopping with them? I contacted and the prices I got are insane. MX72 front pads are $340 per axle. The curving slit rotors Front $3,100.00 per disc. Those are extremely far away from the price on website.
  15. Ohlins Coilover Setup

    Man... That's too long for just suspensions... Did they explain why there was extra waiting? I saw z1 has their ohlins on the shelf, you can check it out if you are tired of waiting. I'm still watching around the options, and ngl, I'm really not sure if I should go to Sakebomb based on what I've...
  16. BBS LM on Z Nismo

    With this setup and totally stock OEM Nismo suspension settings (nothing ever changed, not even lowered), it never scrubs for about 200 miles of driving. I also had people check on the side when we first installed the wheels. I believe you will have a huge amount of choices when looking for 20s...
  17. BBS LM on Z Nismo

    Thanks and appreciate it! I was concerned about the size, but after looking at some builds in Japan, I just pulled the trigger. The LMs are somehow looking smaller by 1 inch on diameters just visually, so 20 is actually solving that problem lol. And I'm definitely not a fan of a super low...
  18. Ohlins Coilover Setup

    Sorry to hear that bro. Wish you can get your coilovers in May. I was like watching this forum for a while because I was planning on the same route.
  19. Ohlins Coilover Setup

    Damn... That's longer than getting a made-to-order part from Nismo Japan... Any good luck with it?
  20. BBS LM on Z Nismo

    That's going to be my next thing to do. Will talk to their people about it, I have two sets of wheels and tires for street/track so need to plan more about that.



Top