First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
58 here. I learned to drive stick working on farms as a teen, but my '78 280Z was my first (and last) manual car. I'm really looking forward to having another manual.

I already have my trophy wife, now I just need the mid-life crisis car to go with her!

Petemo94

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
11 G37 Coupe, 93 300ZX NA Coupe
Occupation
Engineer
Finally got a Z when I turned 56. Bought a 93 NA Z32 coupe with one owner and 77K miles. It now sits in my newly built garage being slowly restored to its near showroom condition. Always wanted one of these, but I was having kids during the Z years. Now that they are grown, i finally got one with T-tops.

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
Finally got a Z when I turned 56. Bought a 93 NA Z32 coupe with one owner and 77K miles. It now sits in my newly built garage being slowly restored to its near showroom condition. Always wanted one of these, but I was having kids during the Z years. Now that they are grown, i finally got one with T-tops.
post pics

Eric48

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'19 Civic Type-R
You can tell this survey was created by a young'un. How is 50+ a demographic???? I am sixty not 80! We aren't the same!
At least one of our fellow members here is in his 80's and owns a GT-R. I wouldn't mind being the same in that instance. ?

OP
OP
trackratZ

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
You can tell this survey was created by a young'un. How is 50+ a demographic???? I am sixty not 80! We aren't the same!
Nope, I'm in that club LOL. Been a Z owner for decades, this is my 5th S30 and counting....

tcaustin

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GMC Sierra
Occupation
Physician
48 as of yesterday.

I owned a 1996 300zx twin turbo a few years ago, can't wait for the new Z; I want a blue performance model 6sp manual with blue interior. I just wish I could get one with T-tops.

LC1

First Name
Ogan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993 mazda rx7, 2005 subaru legacy gt
Occupation
Nissan machinist
just turned 30 and itll be first Z. growing up though i always liked the z more than the skylines as far as nissan. the z was something i thought i could actually own one day. the skyline (outside of tv/video games) exited in a different dimension or something. just never saw it as an obtainable car. funny that as i got older i found out that it really was indeed unobtainable due to the import laws lol young me just thought they were way too expensive so nobody around had them. i mean seeing todays prices, kid me wasnt wrong lol Z all the way

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Bank Account ? Social Security ? Pet's Names ? Elementary School Name ? Mother's Maiden Name ?
Why does it feel like all these posts are just data gathering ?
How old are you? Are you Vaxxed? What's your income? are you married? Is your grandma still alive? Where will your Z be registered?
Y'all forgot "preferred pronoun"

rjc1221

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'03 Z...'87 Z...'17 Frontier...'90 H-D...
Occupation
Retired
I hope to still be 59 by the time the Z hits the street. Had an '84 Turbo for a year, an '87 Turbo for 34 years so far, and an '03 for about 19 years so far. I don't buy cars with great frequency but, on the plus side, I haven't had a car payment since 1992. Eagerly awaiting the new one.