First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
so granbury nissan(in tx) is going on the list. been waiting to hear from them since before joining here.

anyways i called to check and they got one in and sold it...and i never got a call.

asked if they were getting anymore in and they said they were working on it, but it would be $5k over msrp

Last edited:

Donalex

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1995 Nissan 300ZX
Additional $1,500 fee will be applied for cash purchases or outside financing.

What a joke...

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
"Additional $1,500 fee for cash purchases"

How dare someone inconvenience them with having to count out $130k in cash!
Additional $1,500 fee will be applied for cash purchases or outside financing.

What a joke...
if someone had the time, money and sense of humor, they could show with the cash in $1 bills....

Brock

First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 370z
I paid no markup at Classic of Texoma, as they advertise you pay nothing over sticker for any car. They had put in a wish list for several Zā€™s, and got one close to what I wanted. I went to another dealer in McKinney Tx, and they said that they got in 1 Proto. They sold it for like $3,000 over Msrp. And they too have no idea when they will receive another. Itā€™s crazy that they donā€™t ship more, as they could sell a lot.

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
Audi dealer in SC has a used proto 4k miles for 68k

Screenshot_20230425-130318.png

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
The dealer who I was supposed to get my Z from for the last year ( because im a long time friends with the owner) but never did because they couldnt get an allocation....well they finally got an allocation. they are receiving a rosewood metallic AT before the end of the month. I think they are going to want 2,500 over for it which isnt ideal but not the worst I guess. I might could try to get this car a bit cheaper if anyone is really interested

Zplz

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Avalon
The dealer who I was supposed to get my Z from for the last year ( because im a long time friends with the owner) but never did because they couldnt get an allocation....well they finally got an allocation. they are receiving a rosewood metallic AT before the end of the month. I think they are going to want 2,500 over for it which isnt ideal but not the worst I guess. I might could try to get this car a bit cheaper if anyone is really interested
Thanks for letting folks know about it. Maybe itā€™s just me, and no insult intended to anyone who likes the color, but the rosewood seems to be a really odd color for the Z or any sports car.

I must be really ā€œold school,ā€ šŸ˜‰ but a car like the Z looks best to me in an eye-grabbing colorā€¦ bright red, yellow, blueā€¦ Iā€™m surprised to see there have been so few classic red Zā€™s produced to date.

Anyway, whatever Z color one prefers, go for it, if it makes you happy and you can find it at a price you can tolerate. šŸ™‚

Last edited:

TheyCallMeStino

First Name
Stino
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Nissan Z, '91 Dodge Stealth RT/TT, '06 WRX

Zplz

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Avalon
Plus $15K? Crazy. Iā€™m still willing to wait to get something close to what Iā€™m looking for when more Zā€™s are out there. Glad to see you tracked down one at MSRP. šŸ™‚

TheyCallMeStino

First Name
Stino
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Nissan Z, '91 Dodge Stealth RT/TT, '06 WRX
Glad to see you tracked down one at MSRP. šŸ™‚
Yeah, I research in NH, ME, and CT and they had the only 6spd performance I could find at MSRP in a color I liked (there weren't many others in general).

Bill Dodge Nissan in Saco, Maine. Sales has been good so far (but it's the first time I've ever dealt with a dealership so I don't have experience).

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
Just got a call from Chapman Nissan in Philly and they have a Blue manual performance in stock! Nice lady on the phone recommended I get some lube for my asshole because its marked up just a measly 20k!!!!! I couldnt hang up my phone fast enough. Im so so so so so tired of it lol.