Nissan dealers with and without mark ups

Donalex

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1995 Nissan 300ZX
One of the greatest joys of my life was to buy a car in Los Angeles and the drive it back to Florida over ten days.

I visited the Grand Canyon and several museums. What I loved was the unique topography and foods of the different regions.

But Does It Djent?

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1998 BMW Z3
One of the greatest joys of my life was to buy a car in Los Angeles and the drive it back to Florida over ten days.

I visited the Grand Canyon and several museums. What I loved was the unique topography and foods of the different regions.
When I was a kid I flew with my dad from Ohio to San Diego because he was buying a Jaguar and we had planned a big trip like that on the way back. Grand Canyon, tons of museums and landmarks, the whole thing. We get there and the car had an oil leak that the dealer conveniently failed to mention. My dad was pretty much seeing red. Needless to say we flew back empty handed and I've always wanted to take a trip like that since. Maybe one day 😄

Thisguy298

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 GTI
New Z is getting less popular the more reviews come in. Wait a couple of weeks more and with some serious pressure, i.e. ready to buy, they'll come down to $5K over max OR at MSRP. They're sitting in dealer showrooms longer now w the stupid mark ups.
add in the inflated interest rates, and there's even less reason to buy these cars (the ones with markups) if you are financing them.

Thisguy298

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 GTI

exactly what I'd like to do with a Z!

Donalex

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1995 Nissan 300ZX
add in the inflated interest rates, and there's even less reason to buy these cars (the ones with markups) if you are financing them.
If you add some extra money each month to your payment, your effective interest rate wI'll be much less than your contracted rate.

Search my posts for method.

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security

Planning a similar cross-country trip this year early fall, my son is in Pensacola. Won't take my Gladiator, will kill me on gas, but probably the WRX, no-worries all-weather fun! I may go over the 40 instead of the 10, won't be in a rush. Have not seen most of the US yet.

But then if Z prices are manageable, I may pick one up back east and road trip it back, hmm.

Donalex

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1995 Nissan 300ZX
Planning a similar cross-country trip this year early fall, my son is in Pensacola. Won't take my Gladiator, will kill me on gas, but probably the WRX, no-worries all-weather fun! I may go over the 40 instead of the 10, won't be in a rush. Have not seen most of the US yet.

But then if Z prices are manageable, I may pick one up back east and road trip it back, hmm.
If you haven't visited the Naval Aviation Museum in P'cola, do!

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
Even though I'm former Navy, I was informed I have to be active duty or retired to get in. I wish I would have gone while my son was stationed there.

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Love the white sands beaches there, and not as crowded as lower FL

Nezluver66

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 toyota gr supra 3.0 premium
I have two pretty good deals for the performance Z. First one is at Bernardi Nissan in Wellesley MA. Black with graphite interior. 9 auto for $57,125 (adjusted market value is included in that price). Next is scheduled to arrive 17 APR 23 at Watermark Nissan in Madisonville KY. Gun metallic with graphite interior. 9 auto for $54,205. Only $1000 over MSRP.

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
I have two pretty good deals for the performance Z. First one is at Bernardi Nissan in Wellesley MA. Black with graphite interior. 9 auto for $57,125 (adjusted market value is included in that price). Next is scheduled to arrive 17 APR 23 at Watermark Nissan in Madisonville KY. Gun metallic with graphite interior. 9 auto for $54,205. Only $1000 over MSRP.
check with Don Moore Nissan in Owensboro, KY they had a black on black 9AT for MSRP as of monday

mac49

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Telluride, 23 Z
I had four deals in the Midwest and south, all performance manual. Two blue, one boulder gray, one red. Varying makups (all $5000 or less), but all deals were right around $58,000. I took the red one, due in at the end of the month. I also know there is a black performance manual available, $5000 adm in central Illinois.