Nissan dealers with and without mark ups

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
Looks like Kentucky is the state to buy a car. NO CRAZY MARK UPS.

I found mine in ohio last week and didnt see the KY car as its identical to what I bought. this dealer posted on facebook monday about just getting the allocation. he had a lot of replies so not sure its still available.

Ckynus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z
Occupation
Film
I guess waiting has paid off. I originally contacted multiple dealers who either had no Z or who were not willing to sell it for less than 15k over. Today I was able to snag mine for MSRP, I pick it up tomorrow.

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I guess waiting has paid off. I originally contacted multiple dealers who either had no Z or who were not willing to sell it for less than 15k over. Today I was able to snag mine for MSRP, I pick it up tomorrow.
awesome to hear. I think things are starting to change as im seeing MSRP more and more every week. its by no means the norm yet but things anecdotally are heading in the right direction. between the 2 big Z facebook groups im in I see 3 MSRP posts a week on average since March

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Congratulations…and well done.

bpeckham

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance 6MT Blue/Graphite
Found a Performance, 9AT, Seiran Blue, Graphite in Farmington NM with no markup. If it was a 6MT, I'd snatch it up, so if you're looking for a Blue Auto, ask for Lindsey.

Screenshot_20230414-124426.png

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
Still can't find my spec with no markup...Performance, 6mt White w/red interior..

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Still can't find my spec with no markup...Performance, 6mt White w/red interior..

I will keep and eye out for you here in NC. right now I only know of a proto at lake norman (10K) over then a yellow performance in raleigh also +10K and then a rosewood up in martinsville. that one is like 2500 over

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
I will keep and eye out for you here in NC. right now I only know of a proto at lake norman (10K) over then a yellow performance in raleigh also +10K and then a rosewood up in martinsville. that one is like 2500 over
Thanks!!!

Yea im holding out on Flow Statesville to get more allocations. They'll honor MSRP if and when they receive cars.just no luck yet.. the fear is we'll see same if not more issues once the Nismo officially surfaces..

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thanks!!!

Yea im holding out on Flow Statesville to get more allocations. They'll honor MSRP if and when they receive cars.just no luck yet.. the fear is we'll see same if not more issues once the Nismo officially surfaces..

Yup I talked to them this week as I was on the list and I called them and told them I found one and to take me off the list. They had no idea when they would get another. I sold their blue car for them. If I ever get a nismo I will probably try to get it from them. The out of state worked out in the end but for me at least it was a bit more stressful Im gonna buy in state if at all possible next time.

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
here is the crack smokers of the week( Month?) award.

nissan of greensboro about 30 mins from me. sad to see as when they were crown nissan this is where I had Nissan deliver my GTR NISMO sent to. they always treated me right.. new management how times have changed

this car is used too lmao

PXL_20230417_202356331.jpg

Last edited:

Georges1

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1972 Datsun 240Z
Occupation
Safety Engineer
here is the crack smokers of the week( Month?) award.

nissan of greensboro about 30 mins from me. sad to see as when they were crown nissan this is where I had Nissan deliver my GTR NISMO sent to. they always treated me right.. new management how times have changed

this car is used too lmao

PXL_20230417_202356331.jpg
Greedy dealer who probably ran the crap out of it for over 2K miles & then is looking to make $20K+ on the car.