Nissan Z, Evora, Boxster, Jeep, Xterra.

RicerX

First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Titan Pro4X
Nissan will never build anything remotely like this. This is why I hate when they even bother with concepts.

No iDX. No Eau Rouge. No Q60 Black S. No electric easter egg thing pictured above.

They'll build the piss out of a Kicks concept though. "What if we could sell the slowest, tiniest hatchback crossover on the market but give it a Bose Stereo and market it as class-leading in something?" *mediocre executive intensifies*

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
Nissan will never build anything remotely like this. This is why I hate when they even bother with concepts.

No iDX. No Eau Rouge. No Q60 Black S. No electric easter egg thing pictured above.

They'll build the piss out of a Kicks concept though. "What if we could sell the slowest, tiniest hatchback crossover on the market but give it a Bose Stereo and market it as class-leading in something?" *mediocre executive intensifies*
Ahh yeah the Black S! I literally was ready to pull the trigger on one of those if it ever came to fruition.

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
I'd move over if I see that in my rear view mirror! Would be a killer EV.

Mr&Mrs

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RZ34
I love it, kind of looks like a widebody juke. Also a slight resemblance to a LBWK Daihatsu.

lbā˜…nation-DAIHATSU-COPEN-GT-K03.jpg

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60

My personal disappointment was the 2nd Gen Titan, here's the concept:
TITAN_Warrior_Concept_A200_o.jpg

What we got:
review-image-206861.jpg

Fairlady_464r

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Infiniti G37X
In terms of ā€œfuturistic designā€, this actually looks pretty cool. Not futuristic for futurismā€™s sake.