MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
I think this is the actual production accessory version of the customized fairlady being displayed in Japan since the onsale date was supposed to be October

1698681120435.png

1698681147998.png

1698681167412.png

Last edited:

Kbl911

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 370Z
Occupation
Wealth Management
I suspect that the North American market will get this color but that it will be treated as something of a "special" reveal, perhaps in the spring of 2024. Something to drum up interest before summer and make people forget that they cannot have a red Zed 😂

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
Looks sick! Love it

Fanatic

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Nissan Z Performance 6MT and many more...
Occupation
Hospitality Management

bpeckham

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance 6MT Blue/Graphite
Gladly wait for this color for US ordering. Wonder when it will show up on the Inventory list @bpeckham ?
I haven't seen an orange in the spreadsheet yet. If one shows up in inventory, it should appear in the spreadsheet.

It looks like you can't select orange on the "Build your Nissan Z" tool, either.

Too bad, tho, because it's stunning color.

But I do notice that there are two reds in inventory right now. I think Nissan intended for the Proto Spec to be the "rare" car, but I think it'll turn out that red is the rare Nissan Z.

Future6spZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ocean blue JLU
I haven't seen an orange in the spreadsheet yet. If one shows up in inventory, it should appear in the spreadsheet.

It looks like you can't select orange on the "Build your Nissan Z" tool, either.

But I do notice that there are two reds in inventory right now. I think Nissan intended for the Proto Spec to be the "rare" car, but I think it'll turn out that red is the rare Nissan Z.
what are the 2 reds? performance or sport? auto or stick? and where? please and thank you!

MHockey17

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 Nissan 370Z NISMO, '01 Mitsu Eclipse GT
I’m just excited to finally see an 🍊 added to the color palette. Probably my favorite color for a Z car.

Though, if a version of that orange customized proto edition ever comes to USDM, it’ll be a very tough decision between that w/ 6MT and a NISMO 🤔

bpeckham

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance 6MT Blue/Graphite
Though, if a version of that orange customized proto edition ever comes to USDM, it’ll be a very tough decision between that w/ 6MT and a NISMO 🤔
Maybe there will be an orange 6MT NISMO someday. One can hope.

MHockey17

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 Nissan 370Z NISMO, '01 Mitsu Eclipse GT
Maybe there will be an orange 6MT NISMO someday. One can hope.
Id be all over that haha, I love my v2 NISMO but favorite Z would be a ‘14 NISMO in Magma Red (not technically orange but close enough)

Doubtful that’ll ever happen with the modern NISMO design language, one can dream though 😌