Sponsored

Search results

  1. NHL playoffs 2024

    Big hockey fan (incase that wasn’t obvious by the username ?), was pulling for the Kings in R1 but realistically I knew Edm was gonna stomp. Now I’d like to see McDavid in the SCF, tho they ain’t looking so sharp against the Canucks.. Don’t care for any of the teams in the east, hoping they all...
  2. New Z Model Name | What Should It Be Called?

    Seeing as there’s only one other twin turbo’d generation of Z, that one is good too ??
  3. New Z Model Name | What Should It Be Called?

    Personally I never really got the confusion with Nissan dropping the number designation, since most automanufacturers don’t update model names with every new generation anyway, including the Z in Japan (i.e. it’s always been “Fairlady Z”). Every car community has a nomenclature to refer to...
  4. Possibly selling black 2023 Z to purchase a Nismo

    Pretty sure Nissan reps have already mentioned something along the lines of if the demand is there, they’ll make it happen. I strongly believe the AT-only move was to “put their best foot forward” regarding performance reviews, in response to the thrashing the launch Z got from the car...
  5. Nismo Z vs Mustang Dark Horse vs GR Supra

    They have it listed as a ‘22 on their leaderboard, so same spec as this ‘23 I believe
  6. Nismo Z vs Mustang Dark Horse vs GR Supra

    Strangely enough, the time SG ran with the MT Supra in this video was over 1sec faster than they previously ran in the auto on same tires, according to their leaderboard.
  7. Nismo Z vs Mustang Dark Horse vs GR Supra

    As usual SG always makes pretty top notch comparisons/reviews, so kudos for running this matchup so quickly. Although I feel like there’s a other factors to consider vs reading the times at face value. Most glaring was that the NISMO n DH were run on a cold damp track, while by time of the...
  8. 100 Octane + 91: Driving Impression in RZ-34

    Oh nice, would not have expected that for those motors. The VQ37 was considered high compression also n seems to run a bit better on 93 too, even though it’s rated for 91; Figured it was the standard rating for factory performance motors since it’s the more common high octane fuel. I guess the...
  9. 100 Octane + 91: Driving Impression in RZ-34

    Oh that’s nice atleast, tho still strange you can buy essentially race-grade gas in CA but not normal premium-grade ? Wonder if that’s a state regulation or just a logistical issue of some kind for fuel stations?
  10. 100 Octane + 91: Driving Impression in RZ-34

    So CA doesn’t sell 93AKI anywhere but some ⛽️ carry 100?? Not sure I understand the Cali logic there lol I was surprised to find that the OM for new Z actually recommends 93AKI as preferred fuel, as it seems like most OEM max recommendation for performance vehicles is 91AKI (presumably cause 93...
  11. Diff (??) gave up at the track, ouch!

    That’s the intuitive assumption if launching hard with an open diff. Though the Z has a 4-channel ABS controller so each wheel can be independently braked; I think this is partly how the factory VDC/TC system operates. From the comments doesn’t seem like they opened up the stock diff at all on...
  12. Diff (??) gave up at the track, ouch!

    There was a FB post about it, sounds like it was a stock Sport diff. Some were claiming the Perf LSD hasn’t had any issues like that so perhaps the base open diff ain’t a good candidate for drag racing on slicks..
  13. Finding a dealer who decides MSRP+T+T+T is Enough!

    Damn man, don’t think ive ever heard a story of a dealer backing down completely from ADM like that in this market, you must be a magician! ? Congrats!
  14. Nissan Z Canadian discussion (owners or soon to be!)

    That’s true, they’re pretty scarce currently. Though Nissan will presumably try to correct production difficulties going forward; Hopefully we’ll see double or even triple the ‘23 MY numbers for 2024. NISMOs will likely always be limited production however.
  15. Nissan Z Canadian discussion (owners or soon to be!)

    Difference is NISMOs are limited edition trims and hold more value, whereas a standard Z with mods will typically decrease its value. Though you could probably make the same argument against any OEM performance trim (save for those with significant chassis mods and/or different powertrains)...
  16. SPOTTED! 2024 NISMO Z driving in public

    I was thinking same thing, and unfortunately they definitely appear to be so ?. Luckily those that live in 1-plate states won’t need to worry about this, but drilling into a bumper like that is a travesty and I’d personally never do it regardless of state regs; 2-plates are totally unnecessary...
  17. Passion Red - Cancelled AUS

    It’s kind of odd to me that is color in particular is apparently so troublesome to produce considering it’s not new; I believe they’ve offered it on the Q50/Q60 for several years now.
  18. What's the deal with engine covers?

    I agree that would’ve looked incredible and should’ve been a gimme addon. Perhaps they just don’t like pulling from the. NISMO USA catalog ? Though for me I figure if Nissan ever opens up online orders for the Z, I’d just tack the CF engine cover, track exhaust, and intakes onto a factory order...
  19. More NISMO Parts Available for Purchase

    I think two bolt locations are just the mechanism for adjustability. I have one on my Eclipse; can bolt in 3 different ways: 1. Both outers = min stiff 2. Outer & inner = mid stiff 3. Both inners = max stiff I’m sure even on the lowest setting though these bars will have less body roll then...
  20. What's the deal with engine covers?

    Perhaps some covers with brackets or channels to route wiring are functional, but I think they’re honestly just for engine dressup and presentation purposes. The plastic, blobby manifolds & rats nest of wires many modern engines have are pretty unsightly to the common car owner. I think Nissan...



Top