MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
Nah, the sportsters are just slightly better-looking 370Z seats. The racing bucket back with the harness pass-throughs of the Recaros are undeniable.

yeah these have the pass throughs.

1687443629839.png

dsfgdgfgfgg.png

also you can see the alcantara accents on the sides of the steering wheel

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ah, that shows it somewhat clearly! These are the areas giving me pause - I can't really tell but they appear to be indented, like concave areas in the valance which look...busy to me. Like an overstyling situation. I just cannot quite determine the details of those sections as of yet.

1687443239039.png

looks indented like they were going after the GTR NISMO restyle just a bit in that area

1687443552460.png

Kbl911

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 370Z
Occupation
Wealth Management
looks indented like they were going after the GTR NISMO restyle just a bit in that area

1687443552460.png
Oh, right, I see what they're going for. It actually looks less dramatic in the rear 3/4(ish) image you shared a little earlier.

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
so my initial thoughts are its a bit more sublte than I thought it would be. that isnt a bad thing but I can see where some corners were cut. exhaust and engine bay look unchanged. interior looks like its just the seats. and im not a fan of the stealth gray first seen on the GTR NISMO.

really curious on power. my gut tells me its also conservative after seeing the design. im thinking 425 or less?

OP
OP
Zupra88

Zupra88

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z, 2022 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Nursing Home Administrator
Ah, that shows it somewhat clearly! These are the areas giving me pause - I can't really tell but they appear to be indented, like concave areas in the valance which look...busy to me. Like an overstyling situation. I just cannot quite determine the details of those sections as of yet.

1687443239039.png
Yes that area does seem to indent gradually and meet the bottom portion almost at a point (right where your left bottom yellow line is). I’m not opposed to this look, but would prefer something more rounded.

OP
OP
Zupra88

Zupra88

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z, 2022 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Nursing Home Administrator
really curious on power. my gut tells me its also conservative after seeing the design. im thinking 425 or less?
I think you’re right on the power. My assumption says no more 450, but I know that’s shooting high. 425 seems very reasonable.

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I think you’re right on the power. My assumption says no more 450, but I know that’s shooting high. 425 seems very reasonable.

the sport + mode also probably changes the engine response quite a bit as you can notice it on the sport mode of the standard Z right now. that is another reason for auto they can play around with the steering feeback and engine in sport mode where you dont have that on the manual

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
Haha yeah, it'll be such limited production. Heck, current performances are already being marked up to 70-100g's up here if a lucky dealer happens to score one and relist it as used, since they still have no word on ANY pre-sold orders. Everyone is fighting over the handful of cars that randomly appeared.

I can only imagine the Nismo will be practically unobtainable, and the ADM will price it out of existence, even if you manage to find one. And since they're still not taking any official customer orders, and have a current back log of thousands of Z's in it's current form in actual reservations and orders to fulfill. Finding one will be a needle in a haystack.
I agree, it will be well over 100k in Canada. Just not worth it imo

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
my hope is the MSRP is around 64,990 if its way more than that I think it will be a harder sale

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
My thoughts on this:

I love a nismo is coming out but at what price? How long we have to wait?

Can’t go through the same process as I did for my z. It was emotionally draining.

Love the front end and rims. Not a fan of the seats though. Overall, it’s nice BUT for the price and waiting game is not worth it. For the price of Nismo, you can get regular z and make some changes and it will out perform the nismo.

So, it’s an easy pass for me.