Denton

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra
I may have pulled the trigger for $55k (although I missed the boat on pre-orders etc - so likely not this year anyway), but 62k (only got love for the two tone blue) might be too much. I'd need to buy winters this year and then new summers to fit new rims next year. I dunno, we'll see.

Denton

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra
No snow for me but lots of rain on the west coast, I take rain over snow anyway in Vancouver (aka, Raincouver)

At least if I get delivery for winter, I could still drive it.
I live in BC in the LMD. I just slapped winters on my stock Supra wheels and it's fine %99.99 of the time. The ploughing in my city can be a bit slow to get going sometimes so when the snow is a bit too high, I just get the misses to take me to work in the Rav.

Cmtremor

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 6.7 ram 2500, S14 silvia, 1uz 84" celica
Occupation
millwright
Iā€™ll be pulling back my deposit. Price is way to high. After owning two new Nissans I can say the quality is beyond subpar and the dealership service matches the quality. $68k for a 2 seater Nissan is absolutely insane imo compared to other cars. If someone wants a premium blue on blue that was ordered the second day ordered opened let me know! Vehicle has already been confirmed by Nissan.

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
has anyone called their dealer to see if allocations are set?

LZ23

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z
Iā€™ll be pulling back my deposit. Price is way to high. After owning two new Nissans I can say the quality is beyond subpar and the dealership service matches the quality. $68k for a 2 seater Nissan is absolutely insane imo compared to other cars. If someone wants a premium blue on blue that was ordered the second day ordered opened let me know! Vehicle has already been confirmed by Nissan.
If the quality is so subpar and the service is so bad why would you put a deposit down in the first place,it's more likely that you can't afford the car.The price is not unreasonable considering when I bought my 350z in late 2002 it was 45,000 for the performance model which in todays dollars would be about 67,000 and the new z is way better than the 350z or any 370z.

luckyjoewu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW 3 series
Now I feel better with not getting the performance. The base model is good price for me, but the performance model is too high. I'm happy about that and will keep my order. Hopefully dealer won't charge extra $$$ for it.

Cmtremor

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 6.7 ram 2500, S14 silvia, 1uz 84" celica
Occupation
millwright
If the quality is so subpar and the service is so bad why would you put a deposit down in the first place,it's more likely that you can't afford the car.The price is not unreasonable considering when I bought my 350z in late 2002 it was 45,000 for the performance model which in todays dollars would be about 67,000 and the new z is way better than the 350z or any 370z.
Firstā€¦ ā€œprobably canā€™t afford itā€ šŸ˜† Iā€™m sure you know my financial situation ā€¦That is why I have one on order correct? And congrats on the 350z I also have one of those shitty cars and you sir got hosed for 45k for that plastic rattly underpowered car.

now Iā€™ll actually answer your question- I have been a long Nissan fan. Owning several 240sxā€™s, d21 trucks, Altima back in the day and currently have 04 350z, 94 silvia (built sr20 disco potato blah blah blah) and a 18 manual pro4x frontier.
Rolled a $75,000 Nissan Titan xd pro4x Cummins off their lot and had nothing but issues both quality and mechanical. Nissan didnā€™t want to do right on any of it. I ended up deleting the truck to better fuel economy and stop the constant check engines. They also tried to charge $600 for oil changes on that truck and wouldnā€™t honour warranty on paint defects. Traded it in on the frontier three months ago after 70,000km and Friday the frontier leaves for a 5.0 f150. The frontiers great for towing my grizzly 700 around but not my car trailer. Other then that Iā€™m currently putting a 1uzfe into my 84 celica but because Iā€™m so financially broke šŸ˜† Iā€™m having a hard time finishing it.
I must be crazy for wanting good quality when spending 75000-68000 after taxes.
im not bashing the car itself I just donā€™t think the car is worth 68kā€¦ Nissan is a bottom barrel manufacturer.

image.jpg

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
Firstā€¦ ā€œprobably canā€™t afford itā€ šŸ˜† Iā€™m sure you know my financial situation ā€¦That is why I have one on order correct? And congrats on the 350z I also have one of those shitty cars and you sir got hosed for 45k for that plastic rattly underpowered car.

now Iā€™ll actually answer your question- I have been a long Nissan fan. Owning several 240sxā€™s, d21 trucks, Altima back in the day and currently have 04 350z, 94 silvia (built sr20 disco potato blah blah blah) and a 18 manual pro4x frontier.
Rolled a $75,000 Nissan Titan xd pro4x Cummins off their lot and had nothing but issues both quality and mechanical. Nissan didnā€™t want to do right on any of it. I ended up deleting the truck to better fuel economy and stop the constant check engines. They also tried to charge $600 for oil changes on that truck and wouldnā€™t honour warranty on paint defects. Traded it in on the frontier three months ago after 70,000km and Friday the frontier leaves for a 5.0 f150. The frontiers great for towing my grizzly 700 around but not my car trailer. Other then that Iā€™m currently putting a 1uzfe into my 84 celica but because Iā€™m so financially broke šŸ˜† Iā€™m having a hard time finishing it.
im not bashing the car itself I just donā€™t think the car is worth 68kā€¦ Nissan is a bottom barrel manufacturer.

image.jpg
Bottom of the barrel manufacturer? Ouch, I will highly disagree with you there. Iā€™ve had many Nissan cars and Infiniti. They have been amazing to me.

LZ23

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z

image.jpg
O.K. then why would you put a deposit down on the Z if you have had all these issues with Nissan products.So if the car was 55k then all these problems wouldn't matter.