West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
I
I have to say I'm disappointed.

The performance is 60k$ with shipping fees, I assume we also may have to pay an extra for the optional paint.
And in Canada we don't have 9" screen with navigation.. I'm not saying that I'll miss the navigation but I don't understand why they remove it for Canadian's customers ?

My dealer told me today that they planned to receive the Z by the end of June/beginning of July.. I don't know if this information is really accurate.

Right now, I don't know if I want to keep my order or not :

- it's a lot more expensive than what I was waiting for
- we will miss the beginning of the summer, so we'll have less time to play with it this year
f you have an iPhone you have a navigation systemā€¦and one that wonā€™t go out of date in a year

Johnnylahoang

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
G35
In all honesty, we're getting quite a bit for what a 60k sports car has to offer.

Twin turbo V6 with 400 hp, there isn't any car available around this price with this much power.

Yeah it may seem like a glorified 370Z but the GR 86, mx-5, or BRZ can't even compare.

I've always been a Fan of the Nissan Z's and love the qualify of a Japanese import so I'm not going to complain.

Price is a bit steep but it was obvious due to the car shortage.

julien20vt

First Name
Jul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda CX-9
If you have an iPhone you have a navigation systemā€¦and one that wonā€™t go out of date in a year
As I said, I don't necessarly plan to use the integrated navigation but I don't understand why they decided that canadian customers won't have it (and more than that, the 9" screen)

In all honesty, we're getting quite a bit for what a 60k sports car has to offer.

Twin turbo V6 with 400 hp, there isn't any car available around this price with this much power.

Yeah it may seem like a glorified 370Z but the GR 86, mx-5, or BRZ can't even compare.

I've always been a Fan of the Nissan Z's and love the qualify of a Japanese import so I'm not going to complain.

Price is a bit steep but it was obvious due to the car shortage.
I know it is not the exact same spirit, but for 8k$ more we can have an M240i which is a bit less powerful, but which has the advantage of being used during winter also and which is also better equiped

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
As I said, I don't necessarly plan to use the integrated navigation but I don't understand why they decided that canadian customers won't have it (and more than that, the 9" screen)

I know it is not the exact same spirit, but for 8k$ more we can have an M240i which is a bit less powerful, but which has the advantage of being used during winter also and which is also better equiped
Donā€™t get me wrong we feel the painā€¦in Australia we donā€™t get it eitherā€¦and are paying around 7k more than you guys
But after the initial shock most (not all) on the Aussie page will be going ahead and now feel excited.
just think you guys have had it good for such a long time..,this is normal for us

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
Yeah they never explained why, all the canadian reviewers just say in canada you will get an 8 inch with no reasoning behind it. Apparently we get a engine block heater? Not sure but someone mentioned something like this.

Any of you guys that have your canadian reso emails changed to production yet?

still waiting for my dealership to contact me about all this news šŸ˜‚

julien20vt

First Name
Jul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda CX-9
Donā€™t get me wrong we feel the painā€¦in Australia we donā€™t get it eitherā€¦and are paying around 7k more than you guys
But after the initial shock most (not all) on the Aussie page will be going ahead and now feel excited.
just think you guys have had it good for such a long time..,this is normal for us
I didn't know you had the same downgrade in Australia...

Denver the Last Dinosaur

First Name
Denver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cardboard box
Absolutely zero acknowledgment on my local official Nissan website - still just listed as "coming soon" (as are the BRZ and 86 of their official manufacture websites). Not that I could afford to buy one anyway. :(

Boulder2023z

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Is there a
Yeah they never explained why, all the canadian reviewers just say in canada you will get an 8 inch with no reasoning behind it. Apparently we get a engine block heater? Not sure but someone mentioned something like this.

Any of you guys that have your canadian reso emails changed to production yet?

still waiting for my dealership to contact me about all this news šŸ˜‚
when did you order? Iā€™m missed the online order but am ā€œnumber 3ā€ at the dealer

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
Is there a

when did you order? Iā€™m missed the online order but am ā€œnumber 3ā€ at the dealer
Its on the canada preorder thread i forgot exact date but it was the week of january dealership pre order openings