Are a lot of you still waiting for your Z?

MindScape

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z Performance (Black)
Occupation
Market Research
dealer GM called me and said my car was being dropped off to him tonight!
Best wishes, hoping it actually comes thru - tell him at this point if it's not tonight, he better be dropping some $ off the final total or including something extra on top for no cost :D (I know they probably wouldn't go for it, but..)

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
Best wishes, hoping it actually comes thru - tell him at this point if it's not tonight, he better be dropping some $ off the final total or including something extra on top for no cost :D (I know they probably wouldn't go for it, but..)

It's not really been the dealer it's just been the shipping logistics kind of out of their hands. They have been great actually he sends me a screenshot every day of the status. He sent me one today that said 4/13 but then called me about an hour ago sayings it's being dropped off. I still got a a couple days as they are arranging shipping to me after the PDI and the wire goes through tomorrow. But yeah getting closer

It was assigned a carrier on 3/31 then sat for 10 days. According to nissans tracker is arrived 35 days late.

Screenshot_20230410-210656.png

Last edited: