First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
I got a 2022 F-150 Lariat. The ventilated seats are great with this Texas heat. Traded my Ranger for something bigger with more features.
The R32 is on my bucket list, but I’m always tempted to get another Z32.
ah nice. my first truck was an f150, but the last 4 have been tacomas. we like the mid-sized trucks.

i should have picked up an r32 a couple years ago when i could get a decent one for $25k or really nice modded ones for $30-35k. can't touch them now for under $50k...

Zupra88

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z, 2022 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Nursing Home Administrator
ah nice. my first truck was an f150, but the last 4 have been tacomas. we like the mid-sized trucks.

i should have picked up an r32 a couple years ago when i could get a decent one for $25k or really nice modded ones for $30-35k. can't touch them now for under $50k...
I enjoyed my Ranger for a midsize truck, but wanted something bigger for road-trips and maybe camping in the future. I’ve got the generator set up on the F-150.
Man I feel you on the R32. I kick myself in the ass for not getting one when they were that cheap.

OP
OP
jdm-rhd

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
I enjoyed my Ranger for a midsize truck, but wanted something bigger for road-trips and maybe camping in the future. I’ve got the generator set up on the F-150.
Man I feel you on the R32. I kick myself in the ass for not getting one when they were that cheap.
last year i got desperate seeing the prices climb that i almost picked up a really clean, low mileage jade r33 for $35k...but i knew i wouldn't be happy with a gts...it's gotta be a gtr.

Last edited:

TitanZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Titan SL 4x4 Midnight Edition
Changed my vote from heck yeah to I'm out. The initial reveal of the vehicle was exciting but the failure to launch any normal spec cars within a reasonable timeline and the Mecum Auction pricing of the Protos has totally squashed any hype or enthusiasm I once had for this car. Instead I'm feeling total disdain for the entire new car market. The dealerships are making it too hard to find a fair deal and I'm not going to beg to pay a surcharge for a weekend toy. At this point I'd rather buy a car from Carvana out of spite than to spend a dime at a dealership. I'll still follow the car to see what happens, but it's just disappointing to feel like this is all just a big waste of time.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Changed my vote from heck yeah to I'm out. The initial reveal of the vehicle was exciting but the failure to launch any normal spec cars within a reasonable timeline and the Mecum Auction pricing of the Protos has totally squashed any hype or enthusiasm I once had for this car. Instead I'm feeling total disdain for the entire new car market. The dealerships are making it too hard to find a fair deal and I'm not going to beg to pay a surcharge for a weekend toy. At this point I'd rather buy a car from Carvana out of spite than to spend a dime at a dealership. I'll still follow the car to see what happens, but it's just disappointing to feel like this is all just a big waste of time.

You are not alone, at one time that poll read very differently

OP
OP
jdm-rhd

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
it's crazy to think i started this thread 6 months ago and we are still waiting lol...

i know several people have already jumped ship and others have bought something else.

anyone else here change your mind or is anyone still all in no matter what?