First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Proto Spec A/T
Occupation
Business Owner
The red is beautiful, great choice. Does the interior have red accents & stitching? If so, post please.

also, first good look at one with a front plate mounted.I’m on the fence about mounting mine - takes up a lot of grill real estate & with the solid panel below I wonder why they didn’t cover that instead of air flow…

great looking car, I know you’ll love it - mine changes my attitude every time I start it.

Georges1

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1972 Datsun 240Z
Occupation
Safety Engineer
Very Nice. Thx for the pics. I like the red color with the black interior. Have fun & safe travels.

OP
OP
pectab

pectab

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z, Audi A4
The red is beautiful, great choice. Does the interior have red accents & stitching? If so, post please.

also, first good look at one with a front plate mounted.I’m on the fence about mounting mine - takes up a lot of grill real estate & with the solid panel below I wonder why they didn’t cover that instead of air flow…

great looking car, I know you’ll love it - mine changes my attitude every time I start it.
I too was debating between tow hook and Center mount. Unfortunately in my area I have to have a front plate mounted. On this car I think Center mount looks better. Regarding air flow either mount location cover some airflow. Plus you get the fancy Nissan silver plate bracket and bolt covers. :)

Mud

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 370Z, 2023 Z
H
is dealer is smart. Can’t sell a car you don’t have, so give it to a person that's been waiting at MSRP and build a great rep.
The pre order will still be coming, and they can keep it when they actually have cars to sell again
Didn't someone in the Aussie thread say ages ago that dealers had the option to do this?

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Didn't someone in the Aussie thread say ages ago that dealers had the option to do this?
I don’t know if they did,…but they can’t. My dealer is adamant that the demos are under embargo and can’t be sold

mtjohnson

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 BMW M240i, 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia
Congrats! One of the few cars that looks great in red