vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
Occupation
Freeloader
This is from the other forum from what i saw also looks like dealership page. It also had thumbnails of other things but hard to see
I'm curious if that one has the pricing listed.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
OMG its really happening! Finally! EXCITING times for us who have been waiting for this since reveal of the proto.
I find it interesting that in Canada, you can order the sport to specifications…and not the Proto, whilst in Aus, Nissan Aus seems to have already sold and allocated the Protos, but ordering on the regular Z in terms of interior etc will be more hit and miss.
The Proto is the Proto, the only selection is manual or auto….it would make sense to sell these ones first because there is much less options

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Just got off the phone at my dealership. I emailed them this afternoon they got back to me right away. So the big takeaways was no pricing yet, timeframe he was comparing to the ariya which he said looking like early summer. This so called pre order allocation is from this week to February 1st so if you guys are in canada and interested i would give your dealership a call this week. I have the appointment this Saturday for the deposit. Also he gave me the run down that nissan canada wants to know how many people are interested in the new z so they know how many to send directly to the dealership. Hope this helps our fellow canadians secure the new z!
Sounds pretty much like what’s happened here in Aus…basic details…no price…getting a feel on interest, and split in transmission etc. There was a repost where the managing director from Nissan stated they were surprised at the split. Over 60% of orders early on were for manual….maybe they have thought about what we said here, get orders in and make the most of what people want the most…limit waste, buyer gets what they want…everyone happy

BJM2021

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW M2
Thanks for the post. I ordered mine yesterday and did not see that info on the specs. My choice is black on black leather interior with AT (wife driving it too).

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
In Canada, depending on the dealer, they will get more then 2. I went to the best selling place and I am sure they will get more then 2.
Usually we would get a few more than two on release, but with chip shortages..covid etc, I’d be surprised if they get double digits…even my dealer said he would be surprised ( second biggest dealer in our state) but yet…they are still taking reservations because Nissan Aus still has it open on their home page.
Time will tell I suppose

For me…I just want a price locked in. Surely by now they would have one. Having said that, maybe they are trying to lock as many of us in before they reveal the shocking truth ??
A date would be good as well. If it’s not till August, fine but let us know so we can have some faith it is coming

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Didn't the Aussie chick posted that awhile?
Nope not me….I know in Aus that they have allocated all Protos, but no idea how many Australia is even getting either in terms of Proto or Regular.
I’ve expressed concern over double digit orders at dealers because I personally cant see every dealer getting 10-20 on launch…but that’s just me…no evidence no proof, who knows…maybe I’ll be surprised

240SX

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S14
Do we have any Nissan dealer employees here? Very interested in whats in those other slides

supraboi

First Name
Vu
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GS300
I think Japan got their brochure catalog but hell if I know what it says.

FJ3FlEvVcAM2LhF?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z on order
Occupation
Machinist
"Lastly, it appears that Canadian dealers will receive only an initial allocation of one car each, whether Sport or Performance, manual or automatic.

Where are they getting that information from? First I feel like we've heard of it, no?
Literally what my dealer told me on the phone when he sent me the order brochure.

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
Before anyone gets their knickers in too much of a twist looking at exterior/interior combos available here, keep in mind this is the ordering guide for Canada. The US cars may have different choices available. I for one certainly hope so!
True, I already forgot all about the Japanese spec Seiran Blue Z with red accent interior shown at TAS after reading everything here this morning. If that's to become a production option for Japan then who knows what differences might be in store for the US and elsewhere.

memelord

First Name
Toua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Occupation
Military
I think Japan got their brochure catalog but hell if I know what it says.

FJ3FlEvVcAM2LhF?format=jpg&name=large.jpg
Literal translation, “the proto has unique bronze wheels, comes in a manual, and exclusive yellow interior”

memelord

First Name
Toua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Occupation
Military
Food for thought.
245/18 for 400hp for all models.

255/35/19 (f) and 275/35/19 for the Supra.

the Supra easily break traction from 1-2 gear with a heavy foot. I see some serious TC limiting the Z power output.