therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
Got ya, I wasn't thinking about TBC meaning that since the are using TBD elsewhere. Maybe those 2 paints are just so beautiful that they don't even know how to classify them yet? ?
Ha, you're not wrong - I haven't seen blue in person (really want to), but yellow was a real stunner.

Houston.RZ34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Q50 S (3.7) 23 Stingray HTC
Occupation
CIO
On the spec sheet it lists Seiran and Ikazuchi as "TBC" paints instead of solid, metallic, pearl, etc. I looked up what this means but don't think that it's the answer I'm looking for. Does anyone know?
Tinted Base Coat, they are basically going to be very "rich/full/vibrant" colors.....in GM land these are called "Tintcoats"

Good shit on the .pdf trick, looks like I was off about 300lbs if that's dry weight (no fluids)

Last edited:

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
I noticed that there was some text under the blue TBD box for the Base curb weight on the Performance/Proto section. Converting the PDF to plain text reveals the following:

Performance(MT) / ProtoSpec: 1604 (3536 lbs)
Performance(AT) / ProtoSpec: 1634 (3602 lbs)

Fuel economy and Factory Installed Accessories sections are both still TBD.

1643299318919.png

1643309468270.png

Page 5 with TBD box removed is attached
That’s porky for the Performance trim, hope the VR30 and chassis handles that well.

Houston.RZ34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Q50 S (3.7) 23 Stingray HTC
Occupation
CIO
It says "Base curb weight" on the spec sheet. If it was dry I really might look elsewhere ?
Hell, I missed that part too lol

"Base curb weight" = all fluids and 1/2 a tank - That's not tooooooooooooooooooooooo much over a fully loaded 370Z

That’s porky for the Performance trim, hope the VR30 and chassis handles that well.
Agreed....370Z didn't feel it's weight IMO but we'll see how it feels.

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
OMG its really happening! Finally! EXCITING times for us who have been waiting for this since reveal of the proto.

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Yes, people have been told online reservations for the public open on the 3rd of February with official pricing released early March.
Anything further on this? Like:

What time on the 3rd? 12.01 am?
Will a deposit be required? Is it refundable?
Will you have to specify trim/transmission/paint /upholstery? Are these locked in?

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Just noticed that the Gun Metallic has a different paint pricing code (P10) than all the others (P40) (except the Black Diamond code, which is MIA). So it's likely there will be an identical upcharge for all the two-tone paint jobs.

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
Before anyone gets their knickers in too much of a twist looking at exterior/interior combos available here, keep in mind this is the ordering guide for Canada. The US cars may have different choices available. I for one certainly hope so!

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport

Will you have to specify trim/transmission/paint /upholstery? Are these locked in?
yes need to know i am a fellow canadian as well XD

OP
OP
jezzza

jezzza

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ranger Raptor
Occupation
‎‎ Engineer

Sorry no idea, just going off what I hear on the grapevine. Speak to a dealer, info finally seems to be trickling down.

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
I called my dealership here in Toronto. They are taking pre orders from January 26-February 1st for all customers. I tried for proto but they said they can’t take pre orders for that model. You can pre order for sport and performance only. I’m going tomorrow for put a deposit down. I think this 1 week is for the first batch of cars.
I asked for accessories info but there was no info at this time. But so hype for this!