Hyundai I20

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
Interesting….first Drive reviews in May on Canada…no the US???
yeah its really odd usa is left in a weird spot (no preorders) But i am optimistic most of the z's are going to usa

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
yeah its really odd usa is left in a weird spot (no preorders) But i am optimistic most of the z's are going to usa
They will, but only because of demand…I’m wondering if they are servicing the smaller markets that are not scalping their buyers first?
They have no hope of supplying enough to the states first up, so make the smaller markets happy, give only a few to the US and let the dealers rip a few people off, but then flood the market so they don’t rip off too many and then they only have the US market to worry about supplying for a while.

if that’s the way they go it will be very interesting to see if it works or backfires

FBD

First Name
FBD
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
90 300ZX 93 300ZX Roadster 14 370Z StillenRoadster
Interesting….first Drive reviews in May on Canada…no the US???
Yes there are two dealership "press" Zs here now making their way across the country to dealerships and Nissan corp sites. I guess we don't have any car shows yet in Canada because of Covid and this is the rationale? Not sure. My dealer said these two would be coming but that no one would be driving them. Maybe starting them up like we saw in one youtube clip. So not sure these will be driven reviews to help hasten the launch or not.