Car(s)
G35
My bad guys I didnt know it was fake

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
All good, but it never hurts to be cautious about stuff like this. Plenty of speculation still circulating since there’s still much we don’t know.

People want to fill the gaps, or at least try to, even if they’re filling them with inaccuracies (intentional or not)

MGD

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport Q4
Occupation
Owner of electrical contracting company
There is no HST in canada, PST and GST
There sure is, I even have a registered HST number for my corporation…and it’s charged out at 13% here in Ontario…what we don’t have is VAT, but that’s just a different name for the same thing, the governments cut ?

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
License is spelled licence like they do in Britain, Canada, Australia, etc., so at the very least, this isn't a fake USA contract.

LZ23

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z
There sure is, I even have a registered HST number for my corporation…and it’s charged out at 13% here in Ontario…what we don’t have is VAT, but that’s just a different name for the same thing, the governments cut ?
Sorry, My mistake forgot that 5 provinces have Harmonized Sales Tax

MGD

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Sorry, My mistake forgot that 5 provinces have Harmonized Sales Tax
Yeah and it sucks because even things like cars which only had one portion of the tax (PST I believe) got lumped in with HST so automatically doubled ?

LZ23

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z
I thought the whole point was to price the Z at less than Supra, not more? Canadian dealers aren't allowed to add ADM either.
Nissan will not sell many of these if this is the price, you can buy the new BMW 240 for this price and it will outperform the Z in every way.

MGD

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Canadian pre-order form.

1648054981592-png.png
We’ll it’s definitely an Ontario form with the OMVIC (Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council) fee in there (the wonderful regulators that helps enforce no ADMs).

FBD

First Name
FBD
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
90 300ZX 93 300ZX Roadster 14 370Z StillenRoadster
Look...if the dealer's in Canada don't know pricing why do we keep wasting time on these attention seekers posting just falsified documents?

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
^ Not the greatest gas mileage is it. But when you look at the GR86, its manual combined mileage is the same as the Z's auto combined, with the manual Z about 10% worse, which I guess isn't too bad for an engine with an additional 170hp.

This article gives us the first published indication as to when the first reviews will drop, early May.

FBD

First Name
FBD
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
90 300ZX 93 300ZX Roadster 14 370Z StillenRoadster
I love how expectant we are that we hang on every word for the real headlines we are needing. Who cares about gas mileage especially in the face of what pricing could be. I remember my 370 got what I thought was amazing fuel economy. My Porsche Cayenne S has an 85 Litre tank x $2.25 a Litre at the pumps for premium totals to $187.00 a tank. Hopefully prices at the pump will settle down but if you can't afford to fill up your Z it is probably time to sell it, or get your deposit refunded. Pulling up to the pumps is the cheapest thing we are all going to do with this new Z.