ZDreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
The color combo I was going to get just arrived today at my local dealer. $4,000 more than I paid for my Supra so I'm good.

IMG_8818.jpg

IMG_8779.jpg

IMG_8810.jpg

IMG_8814.jpg
"closing" fee is to transfer ownership paper from the nissan dealership to 2nd owner, I bet!!!

NecioVato

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 370z Nismo 6MT
Occupation
web developer
The color combo I was going to get just arrived today at my local dealer. $4,000 more than I paid for my Supra so I'm good.

IMG_8818.jpg

IMG_8779.jpg

IMG_8810.jpg

IMG_8814.jpg
Just wondering - bc it seems like prices are starting to go down on the used car market and with the current economic situation being what it is - do you think you could haggle with the dealer - maybe only pay like 2.5k over in ADM (everyone has a price when looking for a car) - so just wondering since these are ‘trickling in’ and it matches exactly what you are looking for.

Nezluver66

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 toyota gr supra 3.0 premium
Just wondering - bc it seems like prices are starting to go down on the used car market and with the current economic situation being what it is - do you think you could haggle with the dealer - maybe only pay like 2.5k over in ADM (everyone has a price when looking for a car) - so just wondering since these are ‘trickling in’ and it matches exactly what you are looking for.
I took delivery of my Supra on the 9th of this month. Too late for the haggling and I'm good with my choice. But as of yesterday that car is still available so call them and shoot your shot.

20221009_163046.jpg

NecioVato

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 370z Nismo 6MT
Occupation
web developer
I took delivery of my Supra on the 9th of this month. Too late for the haggling and I'm good with my choice. But as of yesterday that car is still available so call them and shoot your shot.

20221009_163046.jpg
Honestly man - I think you got the better car as long as you were okay with an auto (manual only for me); And that is the phantom gray color - right - if so - EPIC EPIC color :)
Congrats again.

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
got a call from my dealer. i was informed my sales guy doesn't work there anymore, but new lady took his place. she introduce herself and said i hear you've been waiting for a Z for a long time. i said yes, she said we finally got one in and did i want to test drive it?

i asked her for some details and all she could tell me was it was silver and black lol. i wanted to know if it was manual or auto and if there was a mark up. she had to "go check with the manager" and get back with me...

her: good news, the car is manual like you wanted and there's no mark up!

me: how much?

her: they said it was around 36k.

me: seriously? wait...what year?

her: it's a 2020...

me: 🤦‍

Last edited:

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
got a call from my dealer. i was informed my sales guy doesn't work there anymore, but new lady took his place. she introduce herself and said i hear you've been waiting for a Z for a long time. i said yes, she said we finally got one in and did i want to test drive it?

i asked her for some details and all she could tell me was it was silver and black lol. i wanted to know if it was manual or auto and if there was a mark up. she had to "go check with the manager" and get back with me...

her: good news, the car is manual like you wanted and there's no mark up!

me: how much?

her: they said it was around 36k.

me: seriously? wait...what year?

her: it's a 2020...

me: 🤦‍
Oh....
You meant...
"400Z"