First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CIVIC
Occupation
IT
This looks so good.. The screen is a little out of place. Always want the first round of this car but the Z got the better part of me. I would consider this but can't deny the TT Z I've been dreaming about for years..

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
^ LOL. I'd love to live somewhere (or maybe on some world) where the Z is only going to be $5k more than a GR86. Here in Canada it's not going to start for less than $42k, which will be at least $10k CAD more than the base GR86 - probably closer to $15k. I'd love to be proven wrong....

Bobcat

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Occupation
nurse
Looks decent, but way underpowered IMO.

DrivingEnthusiast

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Focus RS, S2000, Infiniti Q50S Red Sport 400
Occupation
computer geek
These aren't comparable, they are in two different classes entirely.
Like these press people comparing a Leaf to a Tesla - just because they are both electric. I always get a laugh out of those writers.
That said, the 86 and BRZ have both taken a big step forward. Lots of questions to be answered there. Again it's faster than a Miata, but this time it might actually - might - out-accelerate an S2000. It will depend on the driver.
In any case it's not competition to the Z because it's in a very different price range, down market.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
This looks so good.. The screen is a little out of place. Always want the first round of this car but the Z got the better part of me. I would consider this but can't deny the TT Z I've been dreaming about for years..
Hate the shark Finn antenna, and don’t like the turned up lip on the back. ...that’s one of the thinks I dislike on the Supra
The screen with the air filters above are all wrong.
The rest is nice though

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
^ LOL. I'd love to live somewhere (or maybe on some world) where the Z is only going to be $5k more than a GR86. Here in Canada it's not going to start for less than $42k, which will be at least $10k CAD more than the base GR86 - probably closer to $15k. I'd love to be proven wrong....
You think you have issues...the Z will be between 70-80k in Aus, could probably get the 86 for 40...easy
That’s double, the only good thing is in Australia the Z will be rarer
Last time 86s and BRZs were everywhere...and still are

Last edited: