Sponsored

Search results

  1. AT Clunk when engaging and disengaging reverse

    No , not alot, it only happens when in manual mode from the shifter not the paddle when in auto mode.
  2. 2026 Sport Audio System Upgrade

    10" JBL Bass Pro 200W. Power Bass 5.5 inch front door Custom fit to the car.
  3. 2026 Sport Audio System Upgrade

    Same installation except left the 2 small tweeters which I will change later on you are correct great audio.
  4. What did you do with your Z today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Early morning drive.
  5. What octane fuel are you running?

    I will use 91 on occasion to keep things honest.
  6. Sport vs performance trade off

    Best reason yet I have heard for this decision. Sad that certain parts of the country this happens.
  7. 2025 Nissan Z Sport (Auto)

    First thing I did was change my tires to Continentals then installed a JBL sub with PowerBass OE652-NS2 6.5" 2Ω Direct Fit Premium OEM Replacement Coaxial Speakers Sounds amazing. But the tires were the biggest change in driving...period. Welcome to the Z experience.
  8. Misha roasted the Nissan Z

    Looks like I need to buy the GT3RS then I wonder how much they will give for the Z? Hmmm....
  9. Misha roasted the Nissan Z

    I bought mine brand new and the first thing I did was replace all tires. factory tires suck.
  10. Dealer Oil Change

    Mine uses Castrol Synthetic.
  11. JBL Bass Pro

    I had it installed could not be happier, can adjust a hundred ways provides the deep bass I was looking for. It was installed on my Sport. Changed the front door speakers as well HUGE difference. Happy! I used custom fit Power Bass on the door. PowerBass OE652-NS2 6.5" 2Ω Direct Fit Premium...
  12. Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4

    Why did you change them?
  13. Rider On The Storm

    No storm here all sun, lol!
  14. BBS LM on Z Nismo

    perfect
  15. Dealer Tactics

    When I bought mine, it was on sale for $2100 less. I waited until Saturday because they had a special sale with an additional $1,000 off all their cars the was included. So I drove off with it. :)
  16. Update on ‘Project: Z2'

    Nice! What a beautiful road.
  17. First interior wear area is...

    Carbon anyone?
  18. First interior wear area is...

    Boots? Wow



Top