Toyota Presents World Debut of the New 2022 GR 86

Orion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Crappy Chevy
The 86 definitely looks gorgeous. It's on my short list of next cars to get....with the Z leading the way of course. No rush for me as I'm saving up for next Summer to get my new car.

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
i've held off saying much about the new 86 because i wanted to how it would turn out. as i've mentioned before my next sports car is gonna be my dd.

i got to say i'm a huge toyota fanboy. since 2007 i've owed 4 tacoma's and 3 supras. and as i've also mentioned i saved and waited nearly 4 years for the new supra...only to find out it was a zupr4.

this left me a few choices, wrx, brz/86, mr2, gsx or r32. the z is at the top unless i'm impatient and find one of the other cars set up the way i want and cheaper.

tbh i was excited about the new 86, but after the reveal i'm a little disappointed. the styling is a little meh imho. the gt86 looks a little more aggressive an better to my eyes.

the new motor should help the problem it had with torque dip and being underpowered. that is the main reason i didn't buy the first gen.

but if i find an 86 (and i'm always looking at cars daily lol) that's turbo'd or supercharged...i may go that route instead and wait on the z if it's gonna be a while.

Lin626

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MB
Has Toyota announced pricing yet?

OP
OP
supraboi

supraboi