First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dont ask
Occupation
Thread derailer
Yeah there's a couple in my area that are doing msrp but no 86 on the lot right now. Going to have to order.
I dont think you will find one on the lot. I have had no luck unless its an auto.... No thanks. Just put your order in and start the waiting game. I wasnt picky when ordering mine. I just told my broker I want a manual in pavement gray, dont care which trim model. Im eventually going to turn the car into a track whore anyways so the "luxury" options do me no good.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
I dont think you will find one on the lot. I have had no luck unless its an auto.... No thanks. Just put your order in and start the waiting game. I wasnt picky when ordering mine. I just told my broker I want a manual in pavement gray, dont care which trim model. Im eventually going to turn the car into a track whore anyways so the "luxury" options do me no good.
Doesn't the 86 come with LSD no matter the trim?

I'd be tempted by the base model too. Still comes well enough equipped.

Orion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Crappy Chevy
The BRZ is already on sale in Aus, there are a number in the road and another shipment due next month I believe…so far every review has been good
Yes I've heard nothing but great reviews for the 86/BRZ and how much it's fun to drive. Both cars were at the NY Auto Show and I spent a great deal of time with them. Gorgeous little cars.