71zman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
71 240z, 90 300zx, 23 ZProtoMT, 24 Z Nismo
SLOW Driving!! Drives me insane. Iā€™m finding more and more people driving at
Or below the speed limit these days . I think everyone is on a damn Mobile Device and distracted and drop below speed limits more frequently. I always drive 8 to 18 mph over. Sure as hell donā€™t drive below the speed limit.

Last edited:

BurninateZ

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'92 MR2 Turbo, '19 508 GT, '23 Supra GT Manual
People who can't get up to speed before merging onto a highway/freeway would top my list.

In the last month I've had one force a lane to rapidly slow down 50kmh, and another prevent everyone behind them from merging properly (inc me) as a semi-trailer already doing the limit caught up and took the space we had to merge into.

OP
OP
jdm-rhd

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
so many crazy people out there. anyone else enjoy watching the 'instant karma' type car videos?

the nsx one us one of my faves...

ec15

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A few
People who can't get up to speed before merging onto a highway/freeway would top my list.

In the last month I've had one force a lane to rapidly slow down 50kmh, and another prevent everyone behind them from merging properly (inc me) as a semi-trailer already doing the limit caught up and took the space we had to merge into.

We get idiots who take it one step further.
Slow to merge and forces their way to drive slow in the passing lane while other lanes are empty. During rush hour, they create big gaps in the other lanes as they force their way over.

Also can't stand people who drive slow in the middle lane. They cause traffic jams as others try to maneuver around them.

indio22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'72 Rover S3, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Uncovered or poorly covered dump trucks, allowing grit or small rocks to fly out the back, nicking the paint on cars. Used to be a big problem along I25 in Colorado with all the construction. Suddenly you hear this sandblasting sound, and realize it's stuff hitting your paint! :eek: These days the minute I see any dump truck, I lay off the gas or pass real quick, don't want to chance riding too close behind one of those.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Well the title is ā€œPet Peevesā€ so not necessarily around driving
Think you all know mine by nowā€¦.dealers trying to justify outrageous dealer fees, and worse stillā€¦non dealers who for some strange reason stick up for dealers who do it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
OP
OP
jdm-rhd

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
so it happened again today...

speed limit is 75mph, car in front of me is going 50-55. very frustrating, especially when you are trying to get to work on time.

for this reason i have to get up earlier because i know it will happen nearly every day. cause that's what happens when commute 1 to 1 Ā¹/Ā² hrs one way...

OP
OP
jdm-rhd

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
so many crazy people out there. anyone else enjoy watching the 'instant karma' type car videos?

the nsx one us one of my faves...
haha...came across it again. gonna post it here and on the 'nsx' thread

ec15

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A few

Nope. That doesn't work.
Think of the lines as actual vehicles. ie: tractor trailers.
Are they supposed to drive thru each other?

Many times during rush hour, intersections around here gets jambed because cars are lined up just like the arrows and people don't want to let others thru.

This is the proper way.

20220910_152249.jpg

Houston.RZ34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Q50 S (3.7) 23 Stingray HTC
Occupation
CIO
Slow drivers, they tend to be in Toyotas and Jeeps or any brand of Minivan here - I avoid getting behind them at all costs.

Folks that have to lie to be real, especially on subjects I know a good bit about (cars and tech) I've lived a lot of life and I can spot bullshit from a mile away......then when I discreetly discredit them they take it up a notch. Makes my blood boil.

Ghetto ass motherfuckers that are absolutely worthless members of society and are setting the rest of us back years and perpetrating the stereotypes I've fought all my life to disprove.

People with no ambition at all, I'm not saying we all need to rub elbows with Elon, Bill and Warren but I am saying we should at least try to better ourselves at least marginally vs blame everyone else on earth for why YOU aren't doing shit.

But Does It Djent?

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1998 BMW Z3
Slow drivers, they tend to be in Toyotas and Jeeps or any brand of Minivan here - I avoid getting behind them at all costs.
And on the flip side you could be doing 25 over the speed limit and there will still be either a BMW or an Altima riding your ass šŸ˜‚