First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
Man you don’t know how bad drivers are at merging till you come to Perth Western Australia…we (well not me) are notoriously bad
sounds like some parts of texas...

a lot of people will slow way down causing issues for those behind them. ive literally had cars come to a complete stop entering a major hwy with a 75mph speed limit and wait for traffic to pass...

Ballast Scorcher

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 300zx z32 Mitsubishi Triton MR
Occupation
Locomotive Driver
Man you don’t know how bad drivers are at merging till you come to Perth Western Australia (well not me)
"Not me" yeah, yeah, that's what they all say! 😋

Coming from Queensland, I reckon Kellogg's must of had a field day with all the Licences they gave out to to West Australia's!

I'll shed a tear when my Qld Licence comes up for renewal over here in the wild west and I'll have to hand it in!

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Everything other people do.

Drive slow in the fast lane.

Vote in higher taxes.

Put stupid political signs in their front yards

Put stupid political stickers on their stupid cars

Wear a face mask with no one around

Wear a face mask at all

Brightly colored hair and/or tattoos when they'd be better off going on a diet and getting some exercise

All of TikTok

"homeless" people

People flying the Ukraine flag

People driving over the center line into oncoming traffic in a 6000+ pound SUV/truck because whatever is on their smartphone is so damn important

Sitting at a green light and not going because whatever is on their phone is so damn important

Driving like an idiot way under the speed limit with obvious confusion because they don't know where to turn or where they are going and they think it's OK to hold up 30 cars whilst they wander

Donalex

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1995 Nissan 300ZX
Why you have to drive on the wrong side of the road in Britain. And, they use a whole set of strange road signs.

It's like I'm going to have to learn how to drive again before I go.

2017370ZBlack

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 370Z 6MT & 2015 Xterra Pro-4X
Gigantic lifted pickup truck drivers who drive thinking they are in a sports car

Every Florida driver except me- they are either total maniacs or slow AF

Florida traffic congestion

Florida construction projects- I live by a state highway being widened from two lanes to four lanes- Construction started four years ago, and will not be done for another year and a half

The extreme left and extreme right

Endless Tom Brady drama- just freaking retire already

Everything is way overpriced

Overpopulation

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Gigantic lifted pickup truck drivers who drive thinking they are in a sports car

Florida construction projects- I live by a state highway being widened from two lanes to four lanes- Construction started four years ago, and will not be done for another year and a half

Overpopulation
I'm surprised you didn't mention toll roads! We visited Florida earlier this year, loved it, but the toll roads.....freaking everywhere!

ec15

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A few
Stupid people or ones that sound stupid.

When everything they say sounds like a question and/or constant use of unnecessary words.
Please learn how to use the word "Literally" correctly. When used correctly, it's barely used at all.
Also..."These ones" & "those ones"... wtf? It's simply "these" or "those".
"Front headlights", "rear tail lights"... think about it.

DRL's are not head lights. How can one be so oblivious to the darkness around them. Radio and hvac buttons are dark too. Please get off the road if you do not know how to operate your car.

Its scary that the stupidity will only get worse. Some of these people are teachers.

Last edited:

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier

Overpopulation
ALL OF THIS. When I was living in Riverview it took them well over six fucking months to put in a traffic light at the intersection outside my neighborhood. And then people kept treating it like it was still a stop sign. For weeks.

I'll tell everyone one fucking thing... I've driven in more countries than most, but Florida is the most terrifying of everywhere. I'd rather be back in Iraq or Afghanistan dodging IEDs and RPGs than dealing with snowbirds and tourists.

Let's what I can add...

-people who try and talk about a subject they have absolutely no clue about (like cars and guns)
-rude mother fuckers who can't toss a simple "thanks" for things like holding a door for them
-people that video call in public
-assholes that drive slow in the passing lane
-people that get pissed at you for something THEY did
-people who don't curse
-people who laugh in the middle of conversations when there's literally nothing to laugh about
-people who are mean to kids for no reason
-people that leave drawers open
-people not wearing socks with shoes

Man, I got a ton.

Last edited:

indio22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'72 Rover S3, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
People who try to make their fear into your reality. Those type of people are not satisfied restricting their own behaviors, instead they want to restrict everyone else's as well. (This got particular bad during COVID in my area, where at one point myself and family were threatened with arrest, for the offense of swimming in Lake Michigan.)