Software security

RicerX

First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Titan Pro4X
The front bumper... some angles work great. Most do not. I really dig how they're trying to capture the spirit of a modern ZG with it and I see what they're doing. I think it's one of those things I'd need to see in person for the full effect.

Fender flares and wheels/tires? Absolute money. Orange? Surprisingly absolute money. I can't believe how much I like it in that color.

Color-matched katana? I have been telling myself since Sep 2020 that would be the first thing I would do for mine when I got it, but after looking at it with the black roof, I'm certain I'd order one with that option if it's available. I don't know how it would look on a car without the black roof though... has a more powerful effect with the black roof.

My order, if I could have it - white with black roof, those wheels/tires/fender flares, red calipers, color-matched katana, red interior that we've seen. Absolute perfection.

Lvckv69

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'16 911
In today's market? Hope you like your used cars with 100k on the clock.
Nah. There are a couple Z06's with 16k miles going for 65k+ and a couple gtr's. My friends works for GM and they got 2 grand sports priced at that range..

Drseckzytime

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stuff
Hmm, I don't totally hate those fender flares. Usually I don't like them on newer cars, they look ok here. Love the spoiler. Color is great too. I thought there should be like a crazy orange, green, and/or purple for this car.

280driver

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1975 280Z 5-speed, 2020 Toyota Sequoia TRD Pro
Just for confirmation, are they actually going to sell the custom protos are is that just a one-off illustrating what can be done?

RicerX

First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Titan Pro4X
Nah. There are a couple Z06's with 16k miles going for 65k+ and a couple gtr's. My friends works for GM and they got 2 grand sports priced at that range..
Where?

OP
OP
Haste

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N

Dan_Passe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
Hi all. Seems to be a bit of a minor misunderstanding going on. The orange car is a one-off prototype created for this year’s Tokyo Auto Salon, as a nod to the Z’s heritage. It starts with the Fairlady Z model as a base, and introduces exterior concept accessory parts to show the versatility of the Z and ability for future owners to make it their own. Again, the Fairlady Z customized proto is exclusively a study vehicle equipped with concept accessory parts to gauge customer and fan interest for potential future accessory offerings. The orange color is custom as well.

The Proto Spec model that is offered in 240 units in Japan (same # that will be offered here) is the yellow car, with yellow-trimmed interior and yellow brake calipers. Substantively similar car that will be offered in the U.S. marketplace.

Apologies for this misunderstanding.

Zboy

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z32
Hi all. Seems to be a bit of a minor misunderstanding going on. The orange car is a one-off prototype created for this year’s Tokyo Auto Salon, as a nod to the Z’s heritage. It starts with the Fairlady Z model as a base, and introduces exterior concept accessory parts to show the versatility of the Z and ability for future owners to make it their own. Again, the Fairlady Z customized proto is exclusively a study vehicle equipped with concept accessory parts to gauge customer and fan interest for potential future accessory offerings. The orange color is custom as well.

The Proto Spec model that is offered in 240 units in Japan (same # that will be offered here) is the yellow car, with yellow-trimmed interior and yellow brake calipers. Substantively similar car that will be offered in the U.S. marketplace.

Apologies for this misunderstanding.
Thanks for the correction Dan. I think some of the media outlets had wrongly reported it as well lol. ?