First Name
Darkfellow
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z31 (sold), Z32, Z34 and Other Brands
Occupation
Engineer
Oh Lord, as much as I would like a Z in my garage, the design just isn't there yet for me. This front end is what the Z should have started with - aftermarket folks will offer this for sure. The integrated chin spoiler is a hit for me. This offering is better than the intro edition. It definitely looks better, more attractive and way more aggressive than the passive looking rectangular grille on the intro edition - take a look at a Z32 and tell me that looks like anything ever?

The 2-tone rear is simply ugly. It just does not fit. Get serious and dump the two-tone ricey tasteless look completely - makes the car look childish. Make the car monochrome all around and let the rear exhaust assembly (shown in the 4th pic) make the Z rear statement. I'd like to see an all BLK, YELLOW, ORANGE, BLUE rear vs their counterpart 2-tone offering.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Haste

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
1642136942724.png

TiresAlwaysFlat

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Power Wheels
Not feeling the front bumper at all or the rear exhaust tips.. not sure about the fender flares either. The colour looks good though.. hope they offer it as an option?

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Great find…particularly like the RHD
in my dreams this is what I’ll be doing when I get my Z…in reality I’ll be a grandma driver fearing every bump, and car park door opening horrors … the first scratch always hurts the most ?

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
"Drifting" ???

This car has a lot going on design-wise, I'm starting to think it looks better in neutral tones....