qellman32

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023-24 Nissan Z Performance (Black/Black)
Occupation
DoorDash Dasher
Please tell me someone got the clean picture of the back of the orange custom. My video driver is being stupid. :oops:

jezzza

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ranger Raptor
Occupation
‎‎ Engineer
I reckon that blacked out spoiler will be a popular modification.

Tdog87

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M140i
I quite like the customized Proto as it at least differentiates a limited edition model a lot more than the normal Proto Spec does from a regular Z.

However it is a bit confusing and I am sure we will eventually find out the answers but if this is limited to 240 cars does this mean it is to be sold in addition of the regular Proto Spec or is it part of the 240 Proto Spec's already allocated and this is an option you can select for it?

Also given that it is a Fairlady Z, does this mean it is potentially a Japan only exclusive?

qellman32

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023-24 Nissan Z Performance (Black/Black)
Occupation
DoorDash Dasher
I quite like the customized Proto as it at least differentiates a limited edition model a lot more than the normal Proto Spec does from a regular Z.

However it is a bit confusing and I am sure we will eventually find out the answers but if this is limited to 240 cars does this mean it is to be sold in addition of the regular Proto Spec or is it part of the 240 Proto Spec's already allocated and this is an option you can select for it?

Also given that it is a Fairlady Z, does this mean it is potentially a Japan only exclusive?
To me, it feels like Japan's "Fairlady Z" is 240 of the yellow proto specs, exclusive to Japan because they said something about an email catalog, but only on the Japan reveal. I think the US might be getting its own 240 Protos. But don't quote me on this...