Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Mazda Rx-8
Occupation
Engineer - Telecom
Is that red photo shopped or real?
Looks a bit dull in my opinion
Those are definitely renders, and to my eye the red is not depicting what passion red on the new Z will look like in a real world environment. It seems to pick up lighting pretty well on the 370z

maxdriver

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Tundra
Here's to hoping that Toyota adds the rumored manual option to the Supra in the next year or so. That combined with supply chains getting back to some semblance of normality could give us some nice options and a competitive marketplace.

Vilithrax

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
C8
Has anyone heard about the new tune available for all Supra’s? The 21s can be tuned now by the looks of it

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
Has anyone heard about the new tune available for all Supra’s? The 21s can be tuned now by the looks of it
For $3k and over a week of downtime... ? At that price at least you get 2 DME's.

Sucks you can't just get a MHD license and cable or wifi adapter and go to town, but it's better than no option at all.

Last edited:

Vilithrax

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
C8
For $3k and over a week of downtime... ? At that price at least you get 2 DME's.

Sucks you can't just get a MHD license and cable or wifi adapter and go to town, but it's better than no option at all.
Yeah kinda sucks for them. Definitely will see more high power 21 Supra’s tho. Tune alone they hit 500hp! 550 with catless downpipe!

CJY84

First Name
Chris Young
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20' Supra 3.0
i love how all the Supra owners are trying to justify their car. He goes on about all this history yet, the new Z has more history than the current Zupra. The Zupra has no relation or ties to previous supra's and its basically just a rebadge Z4.

ZZ2022

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2008 R35 GTR

I didnt read the comments in the video but that was one of the worst videos i have ever seen. He is saying you can see all of the previous supras in the current one unlike the new Z and previous Zs.
There is nothing remotely comparably to the previous supras other than the badge. its a Z4 for people who couldnt afford a Z4

Zupra88

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z, 2022 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Nursing Home Administrator
I tried watching this video last night and had to turn it off shortly into it. Very cringe worthy and the guy doesn't seem to know what hes talking about.

I love my Zupra, but am more than ready to have the Z in my garage with it. Knowing the following and history of the Z cars, the Z is gonna be amazing. I've had 2 Zs (280Z and Z32 TT) along with a G37S and loved the way they performed. It will be very interesting to see how the Zupra and Z compare next year.

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
I tried watching this video last night and had to turn it off shortly into it. Very cringe worthy and the guy doesn't seem to know what hes talking about.

I love my Zupra, but am more than ready to have the Z in my garage with it. Knowing the following and history of the Z cars, the Z is gonna be amazing. I've had 2 Zs (280Z and Z32 TT) along with a G37S and loved the way they performed. It will be very interesting to see how the Zupra and Z compare next year.
That's truly awesome that you'll get to own and enjoy both cars, and are a good sport about some of the things said here about the Zupra. Your name is Zupra after all so I wouldn't really expect you to care lol. I just don't like the appearance of it at all, and am not a fan of it being called "Supra" given what the car is and is not to me, but that doesn't make it a bad car. I like to joke about it, but in reality one person can love the car for certain reasons, another can hate it for other reasons and nobody is wrong.

I just don't know at what point some people got so sensitive over negative things said about a car they like or own. You would think they designed the car or something with how offended they get over someone else's opinion on a vehicle. If someone hates an old 335i or new Z, for whatever reason, I really couldn't care less as there are probably some dumb things about both cars and I designed none of it ?

Last edited:

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
if this youtuber was going to a 'car school'...based on his knowledge in this vid, i'd say he's in pre‐k.

sorry, i couldn't finish it...he needs to do his 'homework'