• Total voters

Vilithrax

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
C8
Ummm did you even read through those threads? Very small amount of hate. Most people there actually just said what they like about it and what they dislike. Real criticism, unlike the majority on here.

I did start one thread on a separate car forum to get the opinion on a whole different car group. I will post results of that once there’s no more action over there

Zboy

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z32
Ummm did you even read through those threads? Very small amount of hate. Most people there actually just said what they like about it and what they dislike. Real criticism, unlike the majority on here.

I did start one thread on a separate car forum to get the opinion on a whole different car group. I will post results of that once there’s no more action over there
I did, did you? They're bashing on a car that they haven't even driven or let alone set in. Yeah "real criticism". :rolleyes:

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
Which is unfortunate. It’s really just another indicator of why there is so much animosity in the good ole USA. People just can’t perceive other viewpoints. Last week I complimented an older fellar on his 90’s Silverado. It was super clean and fantastic shape. He told me all about it and how he’s the original owner and so on. You could really tell he was excited to talk about it, which made me happy! For some effed up reason people are judging others based on what they DRIVE. Sucks all around.
I’m not sure how old you are, but this is nothing new. For decades it’s been Chevy vs. Ford vs. Dodge. The Chevy vs. Ford hate was is more pronounced when talking about pickup trucks.

Hell, my grandfather passed away at 81 years old in the mid-80’s proud that he had never owned a Ford in his life.

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
People just can’t perceive other viewpoints.
I agree and viewpoints have to be respected both ways. Perhaps there are valid reasons to like and dislike certain cars. It seems these days people have a bigger issue with what you don't like than what you do. So long that you only dislike the car and not the owner just because they own a car you don't like then I don't see an issue.

2JZ-No-Sh*t

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet

You're talking about these people right?

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/“what’s-the-deal-with-all-the-370-z’s-flex’n-on-me-”.12056/

Lin626

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MB

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
This one was pretty funny tho. ?
It is funny and sadly pretty accurate ? . Some people have taken phenomenal care of their 350Z, but given the age and relatively low cost, a lot of them have fallen into the hands of younger people and are pretty beat up with some "interesting" mods lol. Same with G35's, earlier G37's and 370Z's. Most 370's that I see are driven by older people, unmodded, and still in pretty good shape considering they were sold for so long and some of them practically just rolled off the showroom floor.

Wait until 15-20 year old, high mile Mk5's get in the hands of younger people. I can't even imagine the shape the 4-bangers will be in. Plenty of turbo/twin turbo BMW's already fall into the same category as the older G's and Z's (my car included), and those BMW's were $40k+ cars originally that are now worth less than a quarter of that.

Vilithrax

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
C8

Denver the Last Dinosaur

First Name
Denver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cardboard box
^ That makes the Z look really really bad. It's wobbling all over the place through most of the the corners and the nose dipping dramatically under braking, while the ugly Supra seems perfectly flat and stable. :(