First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1984 Pontiac Trans Am, 1968 Chevrolet C10
Occupation
Mechatronics Engineer
A little late to posting my introduction, but hey! Been lurking in this forum for about a month now, but finally signed up. Anyways, I’ve always been a Nissan fan since I was younger, due to fascination in Brian O’Conners Silver R34 in 2F2F. I grew up with cars and around cars thanks to my Dad, but I never really got into cars until my junior year of high school when my Dad gave me a 1968 C10.

Since then, I’ve done everything I can to learn about cars. I’m really excited for the new Z, as I always wanted a skyline, but in my life right now, the Z would be more of a fit. It’s been a hard wait for this car, as I have been watching for it ever since the first leaks and previews of the proto.

A little bit about me, I am 22 this March, I have an A.A.S in Mechatronics Engineering, which is multidisciplinary between robotics, mechanics and electrical work. I plan on going back to school sometime soon for my bachelors. I currently work at Ashley furniture here in the US, in their automation R&D. I spend all my time either at work or working out, but I do what I can otherwise on the weekends. I’ve been really excited for the new Z, so I can have more on my agenda!

It kind of makes me a little sad some are falling out with this car due to its launch, but I hope everyone that wants to, can thoroughly enjoy this car, the platform and the communities surrounding all cars, but specifically the Z.

Olly_Voxx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Kia Soul Exclaim
Howdy! New guy here reporting in from southern California.

Just got on 3 different waitlists in my city, #4 on one of them, #7 on another, with promises they won't be marking up the vehicles (we'll see).

Always loved the Z's, particularly the older models. Been considering different sports cars for quite some time now and I've settled on a 2023 Z in Seiran Blue, MT, Performance, w/ blue interior. Just seems so spectacular to me.

Here's hoping things move forward and we can all get into our cars soon!

BraveDemon

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Toyota Supra; 19 Audi TT-RS; 15 GLA45 AMG
Just joined from the Supra sister forum. Been lurking here since I like the new Z as well.

It’s alright y’all can bash my Supra, but I only got love for both the new Supra and new Z. Hoping I can own the new Z as well.

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
Just joined from the Supra sister forum. Been lurking here since I like the new Z as well.

It’s alright y’all can bash my Supra, but I only got love for both the new Supra and new Z. Hoping I can own the new Z as well.
Welcome, J! Good to have ya.

Rosemarywheel

First Name
Romi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1997 Toyota RAV4
Occupation
CNC Router Operator
Hi, I just joined a couple days ago and finally have the time to post. I'm a machinist working at CDI Custom design in bellingham WA. Currently I only have a '97 RAV4 which replaced my totaled 2002 Altima 3.5 SE (farewell Alice...)

In about three weeks I'm picking up a 2004 Touring Roadster convertible with (all info from the ad~ sorry)

94K miles

- Short throw shifting kit
- New AutoBerry Convertible Top
- New glass
- New leather seat covers
- Double Din Kenwood with respective speakers and amp, GPS, Bluetooth, backup camera, sub woofer
- Dynomating
- 14” Akebono Big Brake Kit
- Vortech V-3 Supercharger
- Kinetix VQ35DE V+ Plenum
- Giken Clutch Kit
- High Flow Cats
- Stainless high flow exhaust
- UpRev MAF GT
- Osiris ECU Flash and Unlock
- Return style fuel system with high flow fuel pump and 740cc injectors
- Apexi coil overs
- Mild tune of 380 rwhp and 330 torque

I had a friend just out of the blue offer me a personal loan for 13K just because and I decided why not? I've driven the Z and it is superb! I had a couple of friends who all had Z's of different years so I'm kind of biased towards Nissans in general :)

For a few more pictures I have more on my MTB profile...

BlueZ

Last edited:

OldGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Nismo, Stealth Grey
I bought a brand new 1975 Datsun 280Z way back when. I got a job in Germany and drove it over there for three years.. Eventually, it rusted out and I moved towards the Mazda RX-7, MX-5 lines.

I did buy a rust bucket 1978 280Z in the 1990's for old time sakes, but the the engine went bad and I put in a refurb that made it run like new. Unfortunately, I had to let it go because it cost me more money than it was worth.

To bookend my driving life, I'm looking to get a new Gunmetal Performance Z with a 6 SP Manual. That seems like a holy grail quest right now because of the long waiting list. I wish I could see one in that color first, but that is unlikely.

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
man...seems i missed several ppl who've joined the last little while.

welcome all...see you around the boards.

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
What’s up everybody….Chris checking in from Delaware. Just picked up my manual ‘23 Gun Metallic Sport on Wednesday. Looking forward to learning about and enjoying this beautiful machine 👍🏼

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
What’s up everybody….Chris checking in from Delaware. Just picked up my manual ‘23 Gun Metallic Sport on Wednesday. Looking forward to learning about and enjoying this beautiful machine 👍🏼
Hey Welcome, Chris! A manual Sport, now that I like, hope you plan to upgrade it soon. The new Z has good potential.

====> pics or it didn't happen 🤣