First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
Hey everyone. Here is my new Everest White Performance Z. I previously owned a 350Z but it was a roadster and automatic. Only kept that for a short time and then purchased a mustang gt. I've been waiting for this and finally pulled the trigger.

IMG_4853.jpeg
congrats and welcome.
any plans for it?

chris barclay

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z Nissan 370z
Occupation
Musician Teacher Personal Trainer
I have had my new 2023 Z since November 2022. Ive been busy and neglected to get on Nissan z club sooner. Probably one of the first owners lucky enough in New Zealand actually get my boulder grey Z. Ive had two 370zs and a 350z.
I'm wanting to get a new Chin/Lip Spoiler. I have damaged mine in a massive pot hole. I'm in New Zealand and they are a massive $800 from my Nissan Dealer to replace. Anywhere on line I could get one? Z1 sports are getting back to me on shipping costs.

Cheers
Chris

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Welcome, Chris, best color! :) Fixing it might be more cost-effective if thatā€™s possible. Shipping it will kill you $$

z_ya_later

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Seiran Blue Nissan Z Sport
Saw your YouTube video of you collecting your Z. Great color and welcome!

Mud

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 370Z, 2023 Z
Hey, welcome.
I've seen you on facebook and you tube.

Zplz

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Avalon
Hey, everyone! I just climbed aboard.

Iā€™ve just started my patient wait for a new Z. I had a 240Z way back in the last century and really like the looks of the new Z and itā€™s design incorporating looks from the Z ancestry.

I realize the Z is still in very, very short supply but Iā€™m in no rush, at this point. Hoping to get lucky sometime next year.

One thing Iā€™ve seen some reviews complaining about is road noise being somewhat high in the cabin. Of course, this can be somewhat dependent upon the sensitivity of the driver, but I am curious what others may think.

Anyway, glad to be here and it looks like Iā€™m going to get to find out if patience is really a virtue. ;) :)

bpeckham

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance 6MT Blue/Graphite
Hey, everyone! I just climbed aboard.

Iā€™ve just started my patient wait for a new Z. I had a 240Z way back in the last century and really like the looks of the new Z and itā€™s design incorporating looks from the Z ancestry.

I realize the Z is still in very, very short supply but Iā€™m in no rush, at this point. Hoping to get lucky sometime next year.

One thing Iā€™ve seen some reviews complaining about is road noise being somewhat high in the cabin. Of course, this can be somewhat dependent upon the sensitivity of the driver, but I am curious what others may think.

Anyway, glad to be here and it looks like Iā€™m going to get to find out if patience is really a virtue. ;) :)
Cars are out there, but it can be hard to find one that's marked up. If you're flexible on color, it's easier. If you're willing to search far away from your home zip, you might find what you're looking for a bit more quickly.

Zplz

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Avalon
Cars are out there, but it can be hard to find one that's marked up. If you're flexible on color, it's easier. If you're willing to search far away from your home zip, you might find what you're looking for a bit more quickly.
Yes, indeed, some Zā€™s are out there but itā€™s clearly still a case of demand exceeding supply, apparently by quite a bit. I donā€™t have anything really pushing me to the ā€œjust gotta have it stage,ā€ so Iā€™m willing to wait awhile to get a feel if Nissan is going to be upping the supply eventually. Of course, the COVID/ supply chain issues didnā€™t help any auto production.

Iā€™ve been around long enough to see a lot of great cars released and a hot, new model is always like this. I remember when the Miata first came out and the initial craziness that ensued with it. ;)

Anyway, Iā€™m going to soak in just the enjoyment of seeing a pretty nice looking Z out there, once again. A little vicarious pleasure. ;) Heck, I just saw a new Z setting at dealer this week for the first time. I do like the blue! :)

chris barclay

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z Nissan 370z
Occupation
Musician Teacher Personal Trainer
Thanks guys for the welcome. Part of the Fam now. Thanks for helping me out and checking me out. Thanks so much.

TheyCallMeStino

First Name
Stino
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Nissan Z, '91 Dodge Stealth RT/TT, '06 WRX
HI all,

I've had a 1991 Dodge Stealth RT/TT for the past 16 years, she is a very fun car but rough around the edges and lacking modern convenience. My '06 WRX is my current daily driver, but it too is starting to show it's age and has some mechanical problems. When I saw the first concept images of the new Z, I was in love. I am a big fan of the 240 (my uncle had an amazing 240 drag car in the 80's) but never seemed to be able to acquire one.

Went to a dealer in Maine last week and worked out a deal at MSRP. Put down a deposit on a pearl black 2023 Z Performance 6 speed w/ the red and black interior. It was slated to be on the lot tomorrow (though now it's looking like Monday). Still haven't seen one in person, but I expect to fall in love during the test drive. My checkbook is ready!

Last edited:

Zplz

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Avalon
Congrats! Hope all goes well with the test drive and taking the Z home. The Z looks great in black.

TheyCallMeStino

First Name
Stino
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Nissan Z, '91 Dodge Stealth RT/TT, '06 WRX
Congrats! Hope all goes well with the test drive and taking the Z home. The Z looks great in black.
Thanks. I wanted pearl white to match my Stealth and WRX but don't want to wait! The black looks good in pics. Debating the protective film and ceramic coating.