MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
Yeah I ordered mine I think mid March. Im not complaining because I found some random dealer online that had them for cheap and free shipping so I got them all in for $86 where MSRP is 165 and most dealers sell for $130ish

I like them so far. the driver mat does cover up the dead pedal which im not sure if its a good or bad thing

bpeckham

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance 6MT Blue/Graphite
New thread, or will you keep it going here?

OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
New thread, or will you keep it going here?

Lol I will do a new thread once I have the keys. But at least i know it exists.

In a plot twist I found a dealer 45 mins from me has a black NISMO. But they are at 3k over plus a $800 doc fee. They offered me 51500 for my Z on trade in. I told them if they came down to 1500 over (that's the amount I will have the spend to ship my MSRP car). I could do it and they said no

OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
major plot twist my VIN ends in 0577 and its coming in a couple weeks. with the tax savings the local Z was like 1500 more total and its worth that to me peace of mind not to go through shipping.

ETA is 11/13

Last edited:
OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ok its official agreed to the bill of sale and gave them a deposit. This isnt the Z NISMO ive had ordered since July this is a totally different car I found out about 36 hours ago.

my current Z will be traded in.

Last edited:

Hubert

Hubert
First Name
Hubert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z
First Z NISMO mod a couple weeks early.
All the way from Japan
1000000594.jpg
I ordered a set of these as well, but not for the factory wheels. I have the last available set of the staggered 19" Omori LM GT4s in gloss black in transit! :D

Reactions: KCZ
OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I ordered a set of these as well, but not for the factory wheels. I have the last available set of the staggered 19" Omori LM GT4s in gloss black in transit! :D

damn you are going all out!! probably the only NISMO in the US with that set up for a while. thats going to look great. im just partial to the 9 spokes mainly because when they introduced them on the GTR NISMO in 2020 I was super jealous so now I feel like ive got my own set :p

Im was thinking about doing the NISMO open face lugs too but then I thought A) maybe thats the word NISMO too many times lol and B) someone told me those lugs arnt for the OEM wheel seating then others told me they were so I need to research more.

ec15

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A few
Wow, 12 pages and all you did was add a Fairlady Z badge and valve stem caps? :cool:

OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Wow, 12 pages and all you did was add a Fairlady Z badge and valve stem caps? :cool:
and dont forget window tint and K&N filers lmao. a very intense build that is coming to an end with 7 whole months of ownership

ec15

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A few
and dont forget window tint and K&N filers lmao. a very intense build that is coming to an end with 7 whole months of ownership
Intense... lol.
Enjoy the Nismo.
Can't wait for another intense build thread.

Hubert

Hubert
First Name
Hubert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z
damn you are going all out!! probably the only NISMO in the US with that set up for a while. thats going to look great. im just partial to the 9 spokes mainly because when they introduced them on the GTR NISMO in 2020 I was super jealous so now I feel like ive got my own set :p

Im was thinking about doing the NISMO open face lugs too but then I thought A) maybe thats the word NISMO too many times lol and B) someone told me those lugs arnt for the OEM wheel seating then others told me they were so I need to research more.
Yes! Super excited about the Omori LM GT4s. I've been lusting for a set, ever since they were announced a few years ago.

Let me know if you find the answer on the open face lugs. I have a set of the normal NISMO Lugs, but I see that they also make a security variant (40220-RN850) that I am considering.

OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes! Super excited about the Omori LM GT4s. I've been lusting for a set, ever since they were announced a few years ago.

Let me know if you find the answer on the open face lugs. I have a set of the normal NISMO Lugs, but I see that they also make a security variant (40220-RN850) that I am considering.

these are the ones I was thinking about. there was a guy on my GTR forum what said they are prone to rust around the exposed threading. so I might leave it as is. probably not doing the new for 2024 Z centercaps either

1698089294158.png

Hubert

Hubert
First Name
Hubert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z
these are the ones I was thinking about. there was a guy on my GTR forum what said they are prone to rust around the exposed threading. so I might leave it as is. probably not doing the new for 2024 Z centercaps either

1698089294158.png
Yeah, I've wondered about those. They seem to be heavily discounted everywhere. Sounds they could be more susceptible to the elements. I went with the security lugs; ordered from JP.

Status
Not open for further replies.