First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type r, m340i
Occupation
Driver
All that markup and only 1 free oil change?!?
yup they wont let you sit in it or touch i almost got kicked out for getting that close to take the picture . I ended up going across the street and buying a 2021 supra with 8k miles, But people please do not buy this car and give dealers a 32k mark up it is not worth it just get a supra

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
yup they wont let you sit in it or touch i almost got kicked out for getting that close to take the picture . I ended up going across the street and buying a 2021 supra with 8k miles, But people please do not buy this car and give dealers a 32k mark up it is not worth it just get a supra
Where TF do you live that a Supra is an obvious option? Granted, I'll give BMW kudos for being able to manufacturer some Supras. But, here on the left coast, BMW Supras still command a premium.

If I could buy a Supra 6MT, before the end of the year, with zero markups, better fucking believe I would! But my local dealer is telling me that the 6MT will be getting markups too.

So, screw that!

reconeazy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type r, m340i
Occupation
Driver
Where TF do you live that a Supra is an obvious option? Granted, I'll give BMW kudos for being able to manufacturer some Supras. But, here on the left coast, BMW Supras still command a premium.

If I could buy a Supra 6MT, before the end of the year, with zero markups, better fucking believe I would! But my local dealer is telling me that the 6MT will be getting markups too.

So, screw that!
I live in coral springs florida the supra i got was a used 2022 with 8k miles i got them down to 53k

Georges1

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1972 Datsun 240Z
Occupation
Safety Engineer
There’s a sucker born every minute. They may just find one and get $88,888. No way from me.

ceric

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'16 Mazda6
Coral Springs Nissan Advantage $1598
- First oil change
- Lifetime Car Washes
- Lifetime Shuttle Services
- Lifetime Multi-point Inspection
=> All free at my nearby Mazda dealers...

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)

So, screw that!
Honestly ive considered Supras as well lol. I swore i wasnt interested but this whole thing has made me lose my fucking mind. I mentioned it in another thread but my local dealer swears they will sell me one at msrp so that's adding to it. I think there's still some solid wait time for the manuals but at least id have a set date and an actual car in my fucking driveway at some point in the near future.