280driver

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1975 280Z 5-speed, 2020 Toyota Sequoia TRD Pro
They wouldnā€™t bother to hide it with camo if it wasnā€™t special. Didnā€™t they say the proto was built to show how you could customize your Z (or something like that)? Iā€™m betting Nissan is going to sell this grill and the other parts from the proto as pieces you can buy as add-onā€˜s for your car.

Andaesthetics

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Nissan 370Z Sport Touring
This just looks like the standard front end. There's a discernable difference between the standard nose and whatever we saw last week under camo in Arizona.
The camo front end looks like it has a cross bar and some type of vents in the corner sections that are heavily camoed. I'm still thinking Nismo.
I agree it definitely looks different. Still need a proper close up, but if it was the same why would they have 2 non-camoed cars and one with camo? TBH, I'd really like to see some kind of vents integrated in those sides areas of the original Z's front bumper. Even if they're fake. I would love to have real and functional ventilation, of course, but either way I want something more aggressive looking on the front.

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
I agree it definitely looks different. Still need a proper close up, but if it was the same why would they have 2 non-camoed cars and one with camo? TBH, I'd really like to see some kind of vents integrated in those sides areas of the original Z's front bumper. Even if they're fake. I would love to have real and functional ventilation, of course, but either way I want something more aggressive looking on the front.
functional front break cooling

Denver the Last Dinosaur

First Name
Denver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cardboard box
The camo front end looks like it has a cross bar
Probably just fabric strengthening to stop the sheet from being too flappy at the vent edges. It doesn't really look like there's anything different on the nose at all, so most likely just some other reason for it to be covered.