First Name
Kendrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Miata, beetle
Occupation
Manager
hello z bros can you guys help me im having a bit of a dilemma cant choose the exhaust for the z im choosing apexi, invidia and mbrp what has the best sound for the z thank you guys!

OP
OP
Bodz

Bodz

First Name
Kendrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Miata, beetle
Occupation
Manager
has any one hear used awe touring exhaust on their z and does it sound good?

Ali023

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan z performance 6MT
hello z bros can you guys help me im having a bit of a dilemma cant choose the exhaust for the z im choosing apexi, invidia and mbrp what has the best sound for the z thank you guys!
Follow me on IG
Pakali_631

Hear my exhaust combo
Boosted6 full resonated down pipes
Fast intention non resonated cat back exhaust

TheRoyalStig

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
??
has any one hear used awe touring exhaust on their z and does it sound good?
There's both the awe video showing all the different configurations and vivid racing I think also has a vid with them if you want an idea.

Awe is the direction I'm leaning personally.

Having the option to change between the track and touring options easily seems like a nice way to adjust things if I want to change it up.

Never heard MBRP though, so I'll look that up!

OP
OP
Bodz

Bodz

First Name
Kendrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Miata, beetle
Occupation
Manager
thanks im contempalting with apexi awe and invidia

Mr&Mrs

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RZ34
I think AWE sounds the best out of those three, but everyone's taste is different. I Have Full downpipes with race cats and boostlogic exhaust and couldnt be happier.

OP
OP
Bodz

Bodz

First Name
Kendrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Miata, beetle
Occupation
Manager
yah ive been watching the videos on youtube and can seem to fully appreciate the note that they are producing just on headphones and on speakers

TheRoyalStig

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
??
I think AWE sounds the best out of those three, but everyone's taste is different. I Have Full downpipes with race cats and boostlogic exhaust and couldnt be happier.
Do you have any videos of your set-up?

Mr&Mrs

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RZ34
Do you have any videos of your set-up?
I have one short clip from the first cold start after all my installs. It was just done on my wifes Iphone12. I couldnt rev it much because I was and still in the process of remote tuning with Sonictuned. One short clip of the end of a data log again on the Iphone12 and windows up. My wife didnt have it set to video at first so it didnt get much. Im waiting on a couple Mics to get decent recordings soon, but I wont have them until Christmas. Its one of those things where audio is only as good as the recording device, and im not going crazy on recording hardware.

Ive had a total of 6 exhausts on 3 different Z cars. So I feel like I have a good in person reference for saying this setup is my favorite so far.

TheRoyalStig

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
??
Thanks! Instagram is blocked at work so I'll give a listen on my lunch break.

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
I probably sound like a broken record because i suggest it a lot but AWE has the best sounding exhausts for our cars in my opinion. Add downpipes (even just lower) and you have a wicked sounding setup. I actually look for reasons to drive my car after putting that exhaust on lol.

TheRoyalStig

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
??
I have one short clip from the first cold start after all my installs. It was just done on my wifes Iphone12. I couldnt rev it much because I was and still in the process of remote tuning with Sonictuned. One short clip of the end of a data log again on the Iphone12 and windows up. My wife didnt have it set to video at first so it didnt get much. Im waiting on a couple Mics to get decent recordings soon, but I wont have them until Christmas. Its one of those things where audio is only as good as the recording device, and im not going crazy on recording hardware.

Ive had a total of 6 exhausts on 3 different Z cars. So I feel like I have a good in person reference for saying this setup is my favorite so far.

Sounds a lot like my R35 did! Very nice.

I think at the end of the day I'll go AWE because I rank them similarly, so I might as well go for the one that sounds more different than my last car and also like half the price haha.

Mr&Mrs

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RZ34
Sounds a lot like my R35 did! Very nice.

I think at the end of the day I'll go AWE because I rank them similarly, so I might as well go for the one that sounds more different than my last car and also like half the price haha.
AWE is by far the best value on the market. Not just because of price but the sound you get for the price. My driver mod has put on some weight and I’m too lazy to lose it right now so I’m using titanium to make up for it lmao

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
Yes, MBRP is good. I personally have Fast Intentions Resonated