Hands Up all the Aussies

khoi242

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F Type
More demos have arrived, Nepean motor group in Penrith just got theirs on a trailer so Iā€™d say a few more dealers would have got some too.
any more details on this? might check them out...

Fontana

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
Occupation
Delivery Driver
any more details on this? might check them out...
Itā€™s a non Proto yellow manual. The pre delivery was completed on it yesterday, not sure if itā€™s on display yet, I would call ahead and find out.

Tassie Matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z
Occupation
Fifo
Apparently Tasmania is getting one demo to share between the whole state and its eta is end of November.....

OP
OP

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Apparently Tasmania is getting one demo to share between the whole state and its eta is end of November.....
FFS ā€¦.if you guys are not getting the demo till Nov, when the heck are actual orders arriving

Particularly annoying when this one will make three demos in the exact spec I orderedšŸ˜”
What amuses me, is the guise of picking interior colours etc ā€¦.they canā€™t even get a standard one out to us

Last edited:

Tassie Matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z
Occupation
Fifo
Also love or hate Tj Hunt. Watched his channel this morning and the z on air bags and full down pipe magnaflow exhaust does sound pretty sick šŸ˜‚

Crowl27

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai Elantra SR
Has anyone ever bought the JDM personalised plates (QLD)? Thinking about getting them for the Z and buying a plate holder and having it low off-centre. Any thoughts or knowledge on laws that might hurt me in QLD? I'm aware of the visibility from 45 degrees and such, just after experience or people who already have done this? I think it would look amazing on the Z as it always does on 350s and 370s.

Sam_AusZ32

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993 JDM Fairlady Z32 TT, MT, 2+2
Has anyone ever bought the JDM personalised plates (QLD)? Thinking about getting them for the Z and buying a plate holder and having it low off-centre. Any thoughts or knowledge on laws that might hurt me in QLD? I'm aware of the visibility from 45 degrees and such, just after experience or people who already have done this? I think it would look amazing on the Z as it always does on 350s and 370s.
I've got QLD JDM plates.
I'll either remove or modify the chunky front plate mount. Offset isn't really my thing- just be sure before you drill anything that it won't interfere with the front proximity sensors.

Mud

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 370Z, 2023 Z
I'm working on scanning modding and 3d printing new plate brackets to suit JDM/ Slimline front

Crowl27

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai Elantra SR
I've got QLD JDM plates.
I'll either remove or modify the chunky front plate mount. Offset isn't really my thing- just be sure before you drill anything that it won't interfere with the front proximity sensors.
Thanks! Yeah Iā€™ve been looking over the front. The only thing to look out for is the sensor for radar cruise control. Thereā€™s a parking sensor to the side by easily avoided. Do you like the size of the plate?