First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Do most of you have a choice go-to, favorite dealership to work with when the Z floodgates come in? I mean dealers that you've have good or great relationships with on past purchases from Sales or Service work? I'd say post them here in case someone employed keeps tabs on this forum, show them accountable for not playing games with dreaded ADM craziness!

Mine is Metro Nissan of Montclair, CA.

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Occupation
Litigator
@therumblewagon and I were discussing making a thread for just this, however, we were waiting on pricing info first. With that said, it doesn't hurt to start getting recommendations now. We will then compile a list and either make it a sticky on the general discussion forum, or post the recommended dealers for each state in the sub-forums.

OP
OP
trackratZ

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Software security
This was done for the Mach E. It includes dealers without ADM, dealers with ADM, the amount of ADM, links to the dealer websites, and recommended sales people to connect with at the recommended dealers.
That would be awesome, you guys are on top of this!

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
This was done for the Mach E. It includes dealers without ADM, dealers with ADM, the amount of ADM, links to the dealer websites, and recommended sales people to connect with at the recommended dealers.
Looks like a lot of dealers not marking up

Donalex

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1995 Nissan 300ZX
Wasn't there a site already operating, and the link posted on this Board?

OP
OP
trackratZ

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Software security
There is a site tracking dealers with ADM, yes. However, as outlined above, our list would be more comprehensive.
Also wonder if it's possible to include a column on what exact inventory each dealer has, might help cross-shopping. I don't mind making a road trip if can find close to what I want, albeit keeping ADM and other add-ons in mind.

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
FYI y'all, many dealerships that have not been adding ADMs or add-ons, will usually state that they'll only sell to in-state residents.
Good point—something we can note if and when that happens with any dealerships we include. Probably worth adding to the questionnaire that would be helpful to develop, where each question/answer can be a respective column cc @because_murica

bybepl

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Cayman S
Occupation
IT
I personally don't think this is a good idea, each dealer is only going to get a handful (at most) of Zs. Doesn't make sense to bombard that dealer with all of us clamoring to get a Z. I guess maybe the service aspect might if geographically close by. But even then if service is better in Detroit and I'm in Grand Rapids I would not drive 2.5 hours. My .02 cents.