For the love of (preferred deity)!

Thisguy298

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 GTI
Speaking of, I got a text from a dealer in Georgia (outside of Atlanta) that I reached out to what feels like forever ago, saying he's getting a Blue Performance on 1/3 (I'm assuming 6MT, because that's what I told him I was interested in).

If anyone wants me to pass along contact info, happy to do so. He's been great about keeping me up-to-date, which I appreciate.
New guy here! Been lurking for more than a year w/o account đź‘€

Assuming this is Nissan Lithia Springs (Blue Perf MT). I'm supposed to get a quote tomorrow on it.

On a side note, Nissan configurator website has shown a lot more in inventory over the past week! went from like 40 to 99+, perhaps the end of our suffering is soon?🤷‍♂️

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
Speaking of, I got a text from a dealer in Georgia (outside of Atlanta) that I reached out to what feels like forever ago, saying he's getting a Blue Performance on 1/3 (I'm assuming 6MT, because that's what I told him I was interested in).

If anyone wants me to pass along contact info, happy to do so. He's been great about keeping me up-to-date, which I appreciate.
what is the reason you're passing up on it? was there a huge adm...did they give you a price?

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
New guy here! Been lurking for more than a year w/o account đź‘€

Assuming this is Nissan Lithia Springs (Blue Perf MT). I'm supposed to get a quote tomorrow on it.

On a side note, Nissan configurator website has shown a lot more in inventory over the past week! went from like 40 to 99+, perhaps the end of our suffering is soon?🤷‍♂️
A) Welcome! Good to have ya
B) Cronic Nissan in Griffin. I lived in FL as of a few months ago so cast a regional net to a ton of Nissan dealerships, and a few have made an effort to stay in touch - them being one of them. More than happy to pass along his contact info should they come back saying they're asking sticker.

what is the reason you're passing up on it? was there a huge adm...did they give you a price?
I'm gonna ask about price, I don't see it on their site yet so it's a bit of a question mark on that front.

With regards to passing, it's a medley of things - I'm still planning on getting a Z at some point, I'm just having a hard time stomaching the price combined with how bad interest rates have gotten for financing. Working on finding a cheaper toy for now to enjoy and will revisit once the dust settles some.

Thisguy298

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 GTI
A) Welcome! Good to have ya
B) Cronic Nissan in Griffin. I lived in FL as of a few months ago so cast a regional net to a ton of Nissan dealerships, and a few have made an effort to stay in touch - them being one of them. More than happy to pass along his contact info should they come back saying they're asking sticker.

I'm gonna ask about price, I don't see it on their site yet so it's a bit of a question mark on that front.

With regards to passing, it's a medley of things - I'm still planning on getting a Z at some point, I'm just having a hard time stomaching the price combined with how bad interest rates have gotten for financing. Working on finding a cheaper toy for now to enjoy and will revisit once the dust settles some.
Yeah, those guys quoted me at $64k

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
Yeah, those guys quoted me at $64k
"I have heard alot of dealers are 20,000 to 70,000 OVER sticker. While we will be charging an inventory adjustment it wont be near that much. They have not decided but probably 10,000 or less."

Can confirm the first part - there's a Proto 6MT that's been sitting and wasting away at the closest Nissan dealership. Last I checked, they were asking north of 90k. It was over 100k before, now they're not even listing the price online.

My dream of a true 40k Sport Z seems fading away. :(
Patience will prevail, I think (and hope).

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
Still the same automated responses from september for canada.
D5D2B9AA-78FF-4BD9-B3D7-3E76B0145AE2.jpeg
ECB96E00-AA90-4099-9F34-0E258B480643.jpeg
E55BAC66-B726-4C2F-9ED3-6A42FD729EAF.jpeg

rocksandblues

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GL450, m3, e90, GLC300, Zupra, C280
Occupation
taco bell
Oh, a "team", eh?

Somehow I don't believe there's a "team" at Nissan. They've probably blown their entire budget on crooked-neck Brie commercials
You know since you brought it up I have been baffled by all the Z ads you see and no real product

and then I see a Toyota ads and there is every model EXCEPT the Zupra
I haven’t seen a Supra tv ad in a year