• Nissan Z

Votes: 66 81.5%

• Total voters

Captain_Kirk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
Me to. BUT I can’t even fit in the Supra . I was disappointed I’m 6’2” 210 lbs and there is no F ing way I could make it work . I never have felt so claustrophobic in a car before. I ”think” I’ll be ok in the Z . I sure hope so.
That's one of the biggest complaints I have heard regarding practically. Also hitting your head when entering.

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Atacama Yellow Toyota Z4 M40i Premium GTS
Occupation
Full Time Rubber Band Elasticity Tester
This car looks like a work of art! I'm sorry. Being over 50, I wouldn't feel like an idiot going on a date in the Supra. It looks like it was designed as a 15-year olds wet dream and for people who can even drive. The only decent greatest color is all of them, which accentuates the gorgeous lines. Hate that the Z doesn't have an aggressive duckbill on the back also. It's amazing since the B58 engine is BMW's best and now it will be available with a manual.
Sorry bud, you have to turn on auto-correction. I did you a favor.

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
Supra has nicer-looking seats, though. I wish Nissan had restyled the seat to look more like a racing bucket.
They're gonna wait to do that with the Nismo, after seeing how the Z performs as is.

Denver the Last Dinosaur

First Name
Denver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1994 Nissan 200sx S13

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier

rocksandblues

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
f250, m3, e90, GLC300, Zupra
Occupation
taco bell
Me to. BUT I can’t even fit in the Supra . I was disappointed I’m 6’2” 210 lbs and there is no F ing way I could make it work . I never have felt so claustrophobic in a car before. I ”think” I’ll be ok in the Z . I sure hope so.

That is not true.
I am one of the interlopers and not a Nissan fan historically. I am a fan of any manufacturer Still making sports cars- because it is rare and will get more rare.

Having said that... i am 6'2 220 and fit more than fine in the Zupra. Yes, i did bump my head for the first week- but then you learn the hard way and i havin't hit my head in a year.

The sight lines are constricted and you do feel like you are in a cockpit. But you can see perfectly forward and mirrors. Sometimes if I am first at a light i do have to lean forward a little to see the light above.

Rearview mirror sight is fine and that is where the others cars are anyway.... ;)

Denver the Last Dinosaur

First Name
Denver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1994 Nissan 200sx S13
The ONLY thing the Z is better at is the looks.
Depends on which reviewer's opinion you want to believe (until you see and drive it yourself), but according to most reviews the Z has better looks, visibility, daily drivability comfort, more fun to drive, price, ... plus it's actually all Nissan, not a BMW in a new coat. The new Z is the better car all round, rather than just going fast, and unless you're on a track, going fast is utterly pointless / illegal.