• Total voters

Denver the Last Dinosaur

First Name
Denver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cardboard box
^ It looks like a 8-year-old's idea of the Batmobile ... which is where Hollywood gets the Batmobile ideas for their movies too. :(

Captain_Kirk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
Me to. BUT I can’t even fit in the Supra . I was disappointed I’m 6’2” 210 lbs and there is no F ing way I could make it work . I never have felt so claustrophobic in a car before. I ”think” I’ll be ok in the Z . I sure hope so.
That's one of the biggest complaints I have heard regarding practically. Also hitting your head when entering.

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
Supra has nicer-looking seats, though. I wish Nissan had restyled the seat to look more like a racing bucket.
Do you buy a car for nicer seats?

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Atacama Yellow Toyota Z4 M40i Premium GTS
Occupation
Full Time Rubber Band Elasticity Tester
This car looks like a work of art! I'm sorry. Being over 50, I wouldn't feel like an idiot going on a date in the Supra. It looks like it was designed as a 15-year olds wet dream and for people who can even drive. The only decent greatest color is all of them, which accentuates the gorgeous lines. Hate that the Z doesn't have an aggressive duckbill on the back also. It's amazing since the B58 engine is BMW's best and now it will be available with a manual.
Sorry bud, you have to turn on auto-correction. I did you a favor.

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
Supra has nicer-looking seats, though. I wish Nissan had restyled the seat to look more like a racing bucket.
They're gonna wait to do that with the Nismo, after seeing how the Z performs as is.

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
It'll not only have nicer seats, but a nicer interior, be faster in a straight line, in the corners, on the street, on the track, probably better riding, and gets better MPG.
I will have to disagree there

rocksandblues

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GL450, m3, e90, GLC300, Zupra, C280
Occupation
taco bell
Me to. BUT I can’t even fit in the Supra . I was disappointed I’m 6’2” 210 lbs and there is no F ing way I could make it work . I never have felt so claustrophobic in a car before. I ”think” I’ll be ok in the Z . I sure hope so.

That is not true.
I am one of the interlopers and not a Nissan fan historically. I am a fan of any manufacturer Still making sports cars- because it is rare and will get more rare.

Having said that... i am 6'2 220 and fit more than fine in the Zupra. Yes, i did bump my head for the first week- but then you learn the hard way and i havin't hit my head in a year.

The sight lines are constricted and you do feel like you are in a cockpit. But you can see perfectly forward and mirrors. Sometimes if I am first at a light i do have to lean forward a little to see the light above.

Rearview mirror sight is fine and that is where the others cars are anyway.... ;)

Vilithrax

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
C8
The Supra is way overpriced for a 385hp car.
Umm how?
It’s a BMW Z4 with 12k knocked off the price.

+ When 385 hp ties in a 1/4 mile with a 470 hp car then it shows how much that number really matters. The ONLY thing the Z is better at is the looks. Period.