FASTX Trailer

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
Dom vs Aquaman looks even worse than I thought it would be. :oops: this has become a delusional vin diesel vanity project for years now

also the trailer didnt even show either of the new Z's that are supposed to be featured in it ( Hans veilside and the green Z that was spied during shooting that might be brie larsons )

Last edited:

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
also the trailer didnt even show either of the new Z's that are supposed to be featured in it ( Hans veilside and the green Z that was spied during shooting that might be brie larsons )
Transmission recall, stop sale....stop show! ;)

NecioVato

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 370z Nismo 6MT
Occupation
web developer
Since I believe most have seen the F&F 9 movie - i thought this YT vid hit it on the nail on how ridiculous it has all become. Will I go see it? Sure - but I'll be laughing at all the unintentional comedy and over the top stupidity that will come with it:

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
Since I believe most have seen the F&F 9 movie - i thought this YT vid hit it on the nail on how ridiculous it has all become. Will I go see it? Sure - but I'll be laughing at all the unintentional comedy and over the top stupidity that will come with it:

I love the Pitch Meeting videos!

NecioVato

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 370z Nismo 6MT
Occupation
web developer
what is really funny to me is how it went from F&F 1 - which was such a simple story more about cars than the actors to 'going to out of space and defying logic and the laws of physics at least every 15min'. I don't know - when it comes to the F&F series as a whole - if the first one is playing or Tokyo Drift - then I catch myself watching it even though I own those haha.

OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
New Fast X trailer

...still no Z

michelle rodriguez is in a 240 but yeah still havent shown brie larsons green Z

this looks even worse than the last trailer. F&F was dead to me after the forked roads. should have saved some dignity and ended there

1681947428661.png

Last edited: