RicerX

First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Titan Pro4X
I'm here for plot analysis.

1) How do you top space? Bringing Jesus into it by blowing up the Vatican.

2) Letty's character depth tells us much about what will happen in this movie:
  • "DOM!" or "DON'T DO IT, DOM!" or "CUT THE SHIT, DOM!"
    • It is here that we can ascertain she cares for Dom on a deep level, while Dom does not reciprocate, because he usually just ignores any advice she gives and gives her bling instead.
  • "Ride or Die"
    • It is here that we can ascertain that, no matter what shit Dom pulls, she will enable him by sticking around because we no longer have the excuse of amnesia this time.
    • The problem with Ride or Die is that we know it's not a choice or a desirable outcome. She won't die.
  • "I'm tougher than you think"
    • It is here that we leverage Vegas odds, because she will get the shit beaten out of her by a far superior combatant, yet something inexplicable like a rogue Tesla on autopilot or a satellite falling from space will show up out of nowhere and plow whoever is winning.
3) Last movie's bad guys become good guys for this movie because the new bad guy is eviller than the old bad guy.
  • Jason Statham
  • Jason Statham's Mom
  • Peacemaker
  • Charlize Theron's Hair Stylist
4) Around 1:18 we are finally getting the third Transporter crossover we have always wanted that will serve as a sequel to three Tokyo Drift prequels.

5) Some dude is driving Dom's kid around and high fiving him, but I can't see him.

6) At approximately 2:14 in the trailer, we see Optimus Prime debut. It is possible that Aquaman is controlled by someone back on Cybertron. There won't be a transformers crossover though, because none of the cars are allowed to be anything but EVs and they already did an EMP a couple of fast movies back.

7) We now know that the antagonist for Fast XV will be some dude who almost drowned when Dom blew up the Hoover Dam.

8) The music in the trailer wraps it up nicely and drives the point home with "EeeeWHeeEYOOOWWheeeLLLIOOOO", which is Portuguese for FAMILY.

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
The green Z is showed in the latest trailer. Can’t find it but saw it at the cinema. Larson is seen looking at the camera and getting out of the car.
Nice

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
every time i come out of an ff movie, ive been entertained, but always shake my head at how over-the-top they are.

ive seen every one at the movie theater, except 'hobbs and shaw'...which ive still never seen. is it worth the watch guys?

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The green Z is shown in the latest trailer. Can’t find it but saw it at the cinema. Larson is seen looking at the camera and getting out of the car.
I didn’t see the green Z . I just watched it today

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
What do you mean? You saw the movie and the green Z isn't in it?!
Ya, I saw it and didn’t see it. Unless it’s the background somewhere far. But I didn’t see it

Beard

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'22 Proto Z
Occupation
IT
How strange. Potentially with recalls it was pulled or Nissan couldn't supply enough cars? What about the orange and black veilside?

Very disappointed it's not represented in the latest F&F if that's the case. Not surprised at all though...

Supremekai

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z
How strange. Potentially with recalls it was pulled or Nissan couldn't supply enough cars? What about the orange and black veilside?

Very disappointed it's not represented in the latest F&F if that's the case. Not surprised at all though...
probably show up in PART 2.

RicerX

First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Titan Pro4X
Incoming green Z in FAST XI: The End of the Beginning of the End