Best/worst Nissan dealerships in BC?

Freewill

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Triumph Tiger
Hi all, new to the forum.

I'm very interested in getting a performance trim Z, but haven't owned a Nissan since the 90s.

I live on Vancouver Island and will go anywhere on the Island or lower mainland to deal with a good dealer and or avoid a bad one.

For the BC Nissan owners, which dealerships do you love or hate? I just want to deal with an honest businesss and hope that extends to the service department while the car is still on warranty.

TiresAlwaysFlat

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Power Wheels
Good dealerships are hard to come by. I live in the Toronto area back in 2009 I went through almost a dozen Nissan dealerships when I was buying my 370Z.. I've dealt with anything from sales trying to push me into a different car to adding bogus dealer costs. I eventually just started sending emails and phone calls and went with who ever offer me the lowest out the door price. The sales manager seemed like a douche but he offered me 6K under MSRP.

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
Good dealerships are hard to come by. I live in the Toronto area back in 2009 I went through almost a dozen Nissan dealerships when I was buying my 370Z.. I've dealt with anything from sales trying to push me into a different car to adding bogus dealer costs. I eventually just started sending emails and phone calls and went with who ever offer me the lowest out the door price. The sales manager seemed like a douche but he offered me 6K under MSRP.
I highly doubt any dealers will give any discounts like that this time around. Prob 1k at the most

TiresAlwaysFlat

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Power Wheels
No, I highly doubt it either.. I don't expect any discount the first year.. heck I'll be happy if they toss in a free hat. The only thing worries me is what will the interest rate be.. hopefully nothing crazy.

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
I went to applewood nissan in richmond. Great service so far. I put in an email about the pre order when it came up and one of the salesman called me within 2 minutes. I still havent heard back from morrey or southside which i find funny. Also the manager seems like a nice guy. He asked me if i saw the tokyo show for the z online ?

TiresAlwaysFlat

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Power Wheels
Wonder how easy it will be to get test drives ?
When I was searching for my 370Z.. I had two dealerships ask me for a deposit first before they would allow a test drive. The 370Z did just came out but still.. Anyways I said sayonara to that dealership.