Matched the katana blade to my wheels….well….the best I could

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
Sorry to hear that, but it is valuable information for the rest of us. I'm considering making mine black, too, but didn't know the best way to do it.
Honestly i tried wrapping mine black and it came out like shit because I absolutely suck at wrapping lol! I debated painting or just going with the carbon replacement options from Fly1. Maybe ill see how much a local wrap place would charge to do them for me.

Fairlady_464r

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Infiniti G37X
Honestly i tried wrapping mine black and it came out like shit because I absolutely suck at wrapping lol! I debated painting or just going with the carbon replacement options from Fly1. Maybe ill see how much a local wrap place would charge to do them for me.
Don’t ever go Fly1, their shit is cheap with atrocious fitment. The 370 community isn’t a huge fan of their shit either.

Last edited:

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
Don’t ever go Fly1, their shit is cheap with atrocious fitment. The 370 community isn’t a huge fan of their shit either.
I appreciate the insight. Honestly I backed away after really looking into their prices. The katanas alone were like 600 bucks lol. No thanks