MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
just watched the whole thing as my brother has a a 2024 mustang coming. the one guy liked the Z but the other guy pretty much has been down on it since their first review a year ago. he has a 2018 mustang GT now and I dont really care for it. in the video when they were talking about the Zs size being perfect and how the front and rear feel connected I very much agree

Last edited:

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
I find the comparison videos so exhausting now lol. Its like we cant just enjoy the damn car without comparing it something. Apparently it has to beat literally everything in every category for some to say its a good car.

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
I find the comparison videos so exhausting now lol. Its like we cant just enjoy the damn car without comparing it something. Apparently it has to beat literally everything in every category for some to say its a good car.
Comparison due to price and these guys drive and review a ton of cars, so their opinion is worth noting. Im sure if the z came at a better price point they would definitely give the car a better rating but as is they are not wrong about the old platform/reused parts

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
Comparison due to price and these guys drive and review a ton of cars, so their opinion is worth noting. Im sure if the z came at a better price point they would definitely give the car a better rating but as is they are not wrong about the old platform/reused parts
Thats fine, and I never said they were wrong. Im just over it. I think part of it is me owning a Z. Its like some people just dont want me to enjoy the car. It ALWAYS has to be compared to something and cant just be its own thing. Which is still a pretty damn good car. Ok the price is higher than some think it should be, I get it. So dont buy one haha.

I actually enjoyed the video because they still had good things to say, im just speaking in general about the internet comments I see (especially on other platforms). We're 2 years in and people are still trying to compare the Z to something as a way to steer you away from buying it. The song gets old. Also the Mustang is more expensive and more powerful so I fully expected it to perform well.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
During their comments about the Z, and how some mods would really help, I kept thinking about how they would appreciate the Sport Z, I think for $10-12k you could setup a Sport Z to smoke the Performance model. And the cloth interior would probably last longer than the Performance interior.

LZ23

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z
During their comments about the Z, and how some mods would really help, I kept thinking about how they would appreciate the Sport Z, I think for $10-12k you could setup a Sport Z to smoke the Performance model. And the cloth interior would probably last longer than the Performance interior.
This is a useless comparison test.The mustang is 10k more ,they should be comparing it to the Nismo version which will be about the same price.

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
This is a useless comparison test.The mustang is 10k more ,they should be comparing it to the Nismo version which will be about the same price.
Gt fast back base msrp is cheaper? They did say they will have a track video of darkhorse vs nismo tho. Performance vs gt ofc. I think the base z is not really good other than using it as a platform for modding due to lack of lsd
IMG_9423.jpeg

LZ23

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z
Gt fast back base msrp is cheaper? They did say they will have a track video of darkhorse vs nismo tho. Performance vs gt ofc. I think the base z is not really good other than using it as a platform for modding due to lack of lsd
IMG_9423.jpeg
then that's the mustang they should have used in the comparison.