Not open for further replies.

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
Not willing to disclose any details as I'm still working on the contract finalization.

What I can share is that it's a performance spec, automatic trans, and a color which costs $950.

You can do the math, the rest of the price are dealer packages, majority being "mandatory" from what BS they told me. I added a package specifically as well.
What was mandatory?

Thisguy298

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 GTI
Thanks for the warning?
68k CAD before tax on an auto performance... And to say I'm probably in the first 10 to purchase in Canada.
Yea I'm doing me champ.

But I can understand the pesky folks who only want to get something at exactly MSRP.... Good luck on that!
if you do get it, be sure to share some pics here bro!

OP
OP
takemorepills

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
I
Where do you live? They can’t mark it up in Canada. It’s 59k plus taxes and freight. So how you getting 68k plus tax?
Canada doesn't do "adjusted market value" but they can do all the other tricks, like "add-ons" where they can inflate those prices, and they can do the old "used car" trick where they're free to ask any price

Reactions: Leo

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
Canada doesn't do "adjusted market value" but they can do all the other tricks, like "add-ons" where they can inflate those prices, and they can do the old "used car" trick where they're free to ask any price
If they pull that crap I’m out

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Thanks for the warning?
68k CAD before tax on an auto performance... And to say I'm probably in the first 10 to purchase in Canada.
Yea I'm doing me champ.

But I can understand the pesky folks who only want to get something at exactly MSRP.... Good luck on that!
I can’t tell if your joking, trolling or serious.

In the end I settled on bragging about having money to burn

If I made a million a year I still wouldn’t be saying “ I’ll buy it at any cost”
The minute you drive it out of the car lot you’ve lost half your money.

Good on you for having more money than sense

SavedByFaith_

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Z Nismo
I can’t tell if your joking, trolling or serious.

In the end I settled on bragging about having money to burn

If I made a million a year I still wouldn’t be saying “ I’ll buy it at any cost”
The minute you drive it out of the car lot you’ve lost half your money.

Good on you for having more money than sense
I'm serious...
I'm not here bragging about how much money I have....

Was just saying that there are people out here willing to pay wtv markups to be one of the first round of people to actually obtain a car; and I'll proudly be part of that bunch.

For the folks waiting for "MSRP", who knows when that'll be... there are many people out there willing to pay the premium and you can't blame dealerships that see this opportunity and seize it.

OF course all cars depreciate the moment they drive off the lot, even if bought at MSRP...
So what if i lose a few thousand more compared to if i bought at MSRP.

I'm buying the Z for my enjoyment, not as an investment or flip-trade....

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
I'm serious...

Was just saying that there are people out here willing to pay wtv markups to be one of the first round of people to actually obtain a car; and I'll proudly be part of that bunch.

For the folks waiting for "MSRP", who knows when that'll be... there are many people out there willing to pay the premium and you can't blame dealerships that see this opportunity and seize it.

OF course all cars depreciate the moment they drive off the lot, even if bought at MSRP...

Umm…yeah I can…it’s greed
Can’t do it in Aus…and thank god for that

Dan Cohen

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SUBARU
Occupation
sales
I'm serious...

As I have said before I am a Sales Manger here for 37 years and anyone who pays over MSRP for whatever reason you can come up with is just throwing money away. Sorry just plain stupid. Enjoy driving the new car but better make sure you do not total it or get it stolen! Then see how smart it was to pay over MSRP.......

SavedByFaith_

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Z Nismo
Y'all are very frustrated or immature....

Who cares what people pay for a car...
If they can afford it and see value in it, power to them..

Y'all are probably rolling in tears coming to the realization that you won't be getting the car AT MSRP any time soon...

For me, spending 5k over MSRP is a drop in a bucket. I made my worth and now I get to enjoy it while some folks here will sulk and envy.

Trolling me for my username? For the words I use?

I'm trolling all you for being butthurt and quite frankly, sounds like y'all can't afford a car.

And to the sales manager guy in biz for 37 years. Dude, I couldn't care less. Sell your cars at MSRP... Appeal to those who won't budge and honour reservations, I really don't care.. I'm sure even you would sell a car at 10k over if it means you get some extra dough in your pocket....

Money talks, I got it, it's talking and in the end I'm getting what I want.

Does anything else matter? Not really.
Have a good one!

SavedByFaith_

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Z Nismo
Umm…yeah I can…it’s greed
Can’t do it in Aus…and thank god for that
I really think you're misunderstanding the situation... Put simply... The car is sold at MSRP and the dealer just added stupid packages and told me they cannot remove it.

At least I'm getting something tangible with the packages and am not just paying for markups without value....

OP
OP
takemorepills

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Y'all are very frustrated or immature

I'm trolling all you for being butthurt and quite frankly, sounds like y'all can't afford a car.

Money talks, I got it, it's talking and in the end I'm getting what I want.

Have a good one!
Classic trolling right here.

Last edited:

SavedByFaith_

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Z Nismo
Classic trolling right here.
Hahaha, why'd you edit your life story out champ?

So much irony in his posts lol. Probably best for "sport" or "tiger" to move on.
Only thing I'm ironing out and moving on with is a contract on a new Performance Z for the Spring, hope you can say the same thing "superstar"

Status
Not open for further replies.